Here is a good news for all those job seekers who are looking for a job in Indian Railways. The North Western Railways (NWR) has released an official Notification regarding the recruitment of Various posts of Laboratory Assistants or Lab Assistant. North Western Railway has also invited application for the recruitment of 1164 ministerial staff posts. Interested candidates who want to apply or want to know the details of Indian Railways NWR Recruitment can go to the official website of NWR and check all details. The official website of NWR is nwr.indianrailways.gov.in. Here are the quick details of the Indian Railways Recruitment NWR 2017. Check it out.
Indian Railways Recruitment (NWR) 2017 – Important Dates & Application Fees
The last date to apply for the staff posts in NWR is 29 November. The Walk in Interview of Lab Assistant posts is November 30.
Application Fees – The application Fee for the General and OBC Category candidates the application fee is Rs.100. There is no examination fee for the rest of category candidates.
Indian Railways Recruitment (NWR) 2017 – Educational Qualification & Vacancies Details
Candidates applying for the various ministerial staff posts in North Western Railways must have passed Class 10th with a minimum of 50% marks and should have ITI Certificate for the related trade from any recognized University. And Candidates applying for Laboratory Assistants or Lab Assistant in NWR must have passed 12th class with Science stream and must have 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
Vacancy Details Unit Wise
Vacancies for the post of Laboratory Assistants or Lab Assistant in NWR are 8 and for the post of staff posts, vacancy details are as follows –
(1)Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Ajmer: 153 Posts.
(2) Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Bikaner: 168 Posts.
(3) Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jaipur: 84 Posts.
(4) Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jodhpur: 39 Posts.
(5) B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer, NWR RRC JP: 210 Posts.
(6) B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer, NWR RRC JP: 126 Posts.
(7) Carriage Works Shop Bikaner, NWR RRC JP: 90 Posts.
(8) Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur, NWR RRC JP: 294 Posts.
Indian Railways Recruitment (NWR) 2017 – How to apply
Interested Candidates who want to apply for the various posts in Indian Railways NorthWest Region can apply on the official website of NWR(North Western Railways) i.e on https://rrcactapp.in/ till November 29, 2017. To apply for the posts of North Western Railways follow these steps –
– First of all, go to the official website www.rrcjaipur.in.
– Now Click on the E-Application New/ Apprentice Online.
– Now click o Register.
– Enter all the details and submit it.
– Now you will get registration details and password. Enter all details once again and log in.
-Fill the application form
-Upload required documents and then pay the application fees.
-At last download application form and take a print out. All applicants will have to carry the printed application form along with documents for verification.
Source – OdishaTV