Oppo F3 Selfie Expert Smartphone has been launched in India. The phone has made its debut in the Indian market after creating a sensation in Myanmar, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia. The Oppo company garnered huge success with its Oppo F3 Plus smartphone in the past. With Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt as its brand ambassador, the company has performed really well in the Indian market.
The main attraction of the Oppo F3 is its amazing dual camera feature that captures images in 16MP and 8MP. But there is more to Oppo F3 smartphone, check it out here.
Oppo F3 Specifications, Features and Price
Oppo company has delivered the best phones all over the World and in very less time, it has gained a lot of popularity. Here we bring to you the key highlights of the new Oppo F3 and believe us you will fall in love with the phone:
- Dimensions: 153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm
- Weight 153 gms
- Dual SIM and Comes with an additional slot for the microSD
- Oppo F3 has 5.5 inches Display and IPS LCD touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 resolution
- Gorilla Glass 5
- Android Marshmallow
- Octa-Core Mediatek MT6750T processor with 1.5GHz
- 3200mAh battery, Non-Removable battery and Fast Charging battery
- Oppo F3 provide 13MP rear camera with auto focus and f/20 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture, no flash
- WiFi 802.11, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, Micro USB
- Fingerprint sensor
- Proximity Sensors
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory and Expandable upto 256GB
- Oppo F3 is available in 3 colours- Gold, Rose Gold
- Price- Rs 19,999
Another good feature of Oppo F3 is its Clone App that gives the user freedom to use two Whatsapp accounts on one phone. Oppo always comes up with some or the either unique features in its phone to attract the audience
Oppo F3 Smartphone- Availability and Offers
The Oppo F3 smartphone is up for pre-orders in India till May 12th at the price of Rs 19,999. It will begin its sale in the market on 13 May 2017.
The Oppo has also launched an offer for its customers placing pre-orders to participate in a contest where they can win a chance to witness the ICC finals In London. Only three lucky winners will be selected for the new Oppo F3.
So guys Pre-Order your Oppo F3 Smartphone today and enjoy the new feature from Oppo.
New Nokia 3310 Officially Launched & is Coming to India – Check Price & Specs