OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)Recruitment notification 2017 for the post of lecturer has been released by the commission yesterday i.e. on July 18, 2017. Odisha Public Service Commission has invited online applications from the candidates who are seeking employment opportunity with the most esteemed state commission for the year 2017. The recruitment notice as issued by the OPSC for the vacancies revealed for the year 2017 can be checked at the official website of the Commission at opsc.gov.in.
OPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Here is the gist of the detailed recruitment notice by OPSC in 2017 serving as the notification.
- The Online Application process shall commence from July 28, 2017
- Candidates are instructed to submit the hard form of documents besides applying online
- Last Date of submitting the online form of OPSC recruitment is August 16, 2017
- There are 7 vacancies as per the 2017 OPSC Recruitment notification this year
- Out of them, 4 are for General category, 1 for SEBC and 2 for ST category candidates
- The candidate’s age should be in the range of 21 years to 32 years calculated as on Jan 1, 2017
- Candidate’s eligibility criteria is minimum 55% marks with an M.PEd degree from recognized University
- A minimum requisite application fee of INR 300 is to submitted which is non-refundable
- Candidates belonging to the SC, ST category of Odisha by birth are exempted from paying application fee
OPSC Recruitment Notice 2017, Know How to Apply
Candidates should follow the step wise procedure to apply online for the post of lecturer via OPSC Recruitment notification 2017.
- Visit the website opsconline.gov.in to apply online
- Read the instructions for filling up the online application form carefully
- Register online and submit personal details in the application
- Upload a scanned photograph with full signature and left-hand thumb impression in the form
- Submit the requisite fee of INR 300 (ignore if exempted)
- Print the online application form of OPSC Recruitment notification 2017
- UID number would be generated which candidates must save for future communication with OPSC
- Send a copy of all attached documents and certificates along with the application form to OPSC
- The application must reach at the OPSC office address on or before Aug 24, 2017
- The envelope of documents shall read “Application For The Post of Lecturer in Govt. College of Physical Education”
The notification released via a detailed recruitment advertisement as available on the Commission’s website invited applications from the candidates for the post of lecturer in the Government College of Physical Education in Group B. The Government College has stated vacancies for the aforementioned post via OPSC Recruitment notice for candidates to be recruited under the Sports and Youth Services Department.
For detailed advertisement, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria and conditions, check below mentioned official link of OPSC 2017 notice.
Source : OPSC