POWERGRID Recruitment 2019: POWERGRID has started teh procedure of filling the application form online for the post of Executive Trainee Posts. The candidates who have filled the GATE 2019 exam can apply for the post of ET in POWERGRID. Here are the details regarding the POWERGRID Recruitment 2019. Check it out.
POWERGRID Recruitment For ET Posts Via GATE 2019 Score – Application Process Begins
The procedure of filling the application form for the post of ET (Executive Trainee) posts on the basis of GATE 2019 Score has started on 30th January. Before filling the application form candidates are advised to check the official notification for eligibility details. The eligible candidates who want to fill the application form can do the same on or before 20th February 2019.
– Open the official website of POWERGRID and then go to the Job Opportunities section or simply candidates can click on this link http://www.powergridindia.com/job-opportunities-0
– Now move of Sr.no 3 (Recruitment of ET on the basis of GATE 2019 Exam)
– Click on the Apply Now button
– On the next page click on the discipline (Electrical, Electronics or Civil)
– Fill the Personal details (Candidates will have to enter the GATE registration, GATE enrollment ID etc). Candidates will also have to upload the documents during the application process (GATE 2019 Admit card, Last Marksheet, Date of Birth certificate, Signature & photo)
– After filling all the details click on the Submit Applications at the end of the page (take a print out if you want to)
POWERGRID Recruitment For ET Posts Via GATE 2019 – Other Important Details
As per the official notification of POWERGRID for the post of Executive Trainee 24th batch in POWERGRID, there are total 50 vacancies. These vacancies are for the candidates in Electrical, Electronics and Civil Branch. For the post of ET in Electrical, there are 33 vacancies, 7 vacancies for the Electronics and 10 vacancies in Civil.
The candidates belonging to the OBC and General Category will have to pay the application fee of Rs 500 via online mode and the candidates belonging to the other category except the General and OBC, there is no application fee.