Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited application for multi-posts for the year 2018. The recruitment process of PPSC has begun with the application process. The candidates, who are willing to serve Punjab by being in Govt job can now apply for the same for the year 2018. A total of 47 vacancies have been rolled out by PPSC in Punjab for the recruitment purpose 2018.
PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) on 15th of June 2018 rolled out a notification on the official website regarding the recruitment. Here are the number of posts, application process, eligibility and more details of PPSC Recruitment 2018.
PPSC (Punjab) Recruitment 2018: Post Details & Eligibility
PPSC has rolled out notification for the recruitment of total 47 vacancies in the different departments under Punjab Government. If you are willing to apply for the PPSC posts, then check out the post details and eligibility criteria required for the desired post-
- Food Safety Analyst (9 posts)- Applicant who possesses a Master degree in Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Dairy Chemistry or Food and Nutrition can apply for the post.
- Drugs Analyst (4 Posts)- Candidate must have a Post Graduate degree in Science/ Medicine/ Pharmacy/ Pharmaceuticals Chemistry.
- Drug Control Officer (12 Posts)- Applicant for the post- DCO for PPSC must possess qualification as per rule 49 of Drugs & Cosmetics Rules (1945).
- Senior Scientific Officer- Food Safety (1 Post)- The eligibility for the same is, a candidate must have a Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Page 4 of 4 Food Technology/ Dairy Chemistry/ Food & Nutrition.
- Senior Scientific Officier- Drugs (1 Post)- Applicant for the post- DCO for PPSC must possess qualification as per rule 44 of Drugs & Cosmetics Rules (1945).
- Assistant Agricultural Engineer Grade (17 posts)- Candidate should have a Degree in Agriculture Engineering.
- Assistant Director Industrial Training (3 posts)- The applicant must have a degree in Engineering or Technology in any discipline.
Candidates have to apply online for any of the above posts in PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) for the year 2018 on its official website i.e ppsc.gov.in. Applicants must apply before the last date i.e 6th July 2018 for the recruitment process in PPSC.
Application Process & Salary Details of PPSC Recruitment 2018
As far as the application process for the post in PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) 2018 is concerned, one must visit the official website. Then the candidate should click on the link stating Apply for the post. After which one can click on the apply button mention on the side of the desired post in PPSC for the year 2018.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 offer pay scale (Salary) like- Food Safety Analyst, Drug Analyst, Drugs Control Officer & Assistant Agriculture Engineer will earn in between Rs. 10,300- Rs. 34,800. Whereas Senior Scientific Officer Food Safety and Drugs & Assistant Director Industrial Training will get a pay between Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100.