Railway Recruitment Board has released the roll numbers of the candidates and the scrutiny status of the candidates who have applied for the RPF Exam 2018 (Railway Protection Force Exam). The candidates who have applied for the RPF Exam for the post of SI and Constable can check the details here regarding the same. The roll numbers for the valid candidates have been released by the RRB on 15th November 2018.
RRB Recruitment 2018 in RPF – Roll Number Released For Valid Candidates
On 15th November, the Railway Recruitment Control Board released the roll number for all the valid candidates. The scrutiny status and the roll numbers of the candidates can be checked on the official website of the Railway Protection Force. Here are the simple steps to check the roll numbers and scrutiny status of the exam.
– Candidates who have applied for the exam of Railway Protection Force will first have to visit the official website
– Now on the official website, click on the link “scrutiny staus and roll number” on the right side of the page
– Select the Group for which you have applied for. Candidates will have to choose their respected group
– A new page will open. Here enter the registration number and Date of Birth. After that enter the captcha.
– After entering all the details click on the login button and then check all details
RPF Recruitment 2018 Exam Date
Earlier this month, Railway Recruitment Board released the press release in which the board declared the exam date for the RPF exam 2018. According to that press release, the Railway Recruitment Board will start the exam from 19th December. The first exam for the RPF Recruitment 2018 which is going to held on 19th December will be for Group E.
The roll number of the valid candidates are now available on the official website. The admit cards for the first stage CBT Exam for the Railway Protection Force Recruitment exam will be out 10 days before the exam. For example, for the Group E, the exam date is 19th December so the admit cards for the exam will be available on 9th December. The exam date for each group will be different. There are total 6 groups.