RBI Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of Legal Consultant Grade F and Grade C posts. the official notification is available on the official website of RBI. Candidates can check the details on the official website. The official website of RBI is rbi.org.in. Here we are sharing some of the important information regarding the RBI recruitment 2018. Check it out.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details & Last Date
Vacancies: There are total 5 vacancies in RBi for the various posts. For the post of Grade F there are total 2 vacancies and for the post of Grade C/D, there are total 3 vacancies. these vacancies are to be filled on contract basis. Interested candidates can apply for the same on the official website of RBI.
Last Date: The online application process for the recruitment of Legal Consultants in Grade F and Grade C/D has started on the official website. Candidates can apply for the same now. All interested candidates are advised to fill the application on or before the last date. The last date to fill the application form is 14th May.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit & How To Apply
Age Limit: For the post of Legal Consultant in Grade F, the minimum age limit is 45 years and the maximum age limit is 55 years. For the post of Legal Consultant in Grade C/D, the minimum age limit is 30 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years.
How To Apply: The application process has started and candidates can apply for the same on the official website. To apply online follow these steps:
– First of all, go to the official website of RBI. The official website of RRB is www.rbi.org.in
– Now on the home page click on the Recruitment
– Click on Vacancies under the Current Vacancies
– Now you will see a notification or link saying ‘Apr 23, 2018, Legal Consultants in Grade F and Grade C/D. Click on this.
– After clicking on this a new page will be open with the detailed advertisement. Now click on the application.
– A new page will be open where you need t register yourself.
– After registration login with your credentials.
– Fill all the details in the application form and complete the form. In the end, take a print out of the application form for the future purpose.