Reliance Jio led by Mukesh Ambani has launched a Jio Fiber service which will be giving away 100 GB internet data to its users. Mr. Ambani is repeatedly giving us reasons to be happy. Who would have thought until last year that getting a 4G connection on mobile phones could be so cheaper and affordable? Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio has already made smart moves to derail other mobile connections in the market.
Now, Reliance Jio is all set to capture the broadband service market as Mr Ambani is planning to launch high-speed FTTH (Fiber-to-the-home) broadband service. The Jio Fiber service has been tested in several cities of the country and will be launched in the coming weeks.
Six Things You Must Know About The Upcoming Jio Fiber Service
The new Jio Fiber service by Reliance Jio will be launched very soon and here are some things you must know about the service.
1. As per sources, the users will be enjoying the first 3 months of Reliance Jio’s JioFiber service without paying anything. The only amount the users will have to pay is Rs. 4500 which will be a one-time refundable installation to get the JioFiber service.
2. If the users don’t find the service good enough, they can discontinue the JioFiber service after the free 3 months promotion and their Rs. 4500 will be refunded by the company.
3. The users will be getting 100 GB internet data per month at the speed of 100 Mbps. After the 100 GB internet data is finished, the speed will slow down to 1 Mbps for unlimited internet data.
4. Apart from high-speed data, the JioFiber users will be getting an access to various Jio services which also includes 5 GB cloud storage. The company also said that Reliance Jio’s JioFiber company will be the first and the only 100% fiber video optimised network in the country which will help the users get a high-speed internet.
5. Jio Fiber users will get a good coverage indoor and will also get dual-band wifi routers. Apart from this, the users will also get the best connectivity with the Fiber Home Gateway.
6. The company said that the best part of the service is that the users will be able to monitor their Wi-fi using a could link. Every time a new device gets connected to Fiber Home Gateway, the users will be notified on their mobile phones through a mobile app.
Source: Business Today
Also, Check Out