Reliance Jio’s 4G enabled phone at INR 500? Truth or a daring stunt by Reliance Jio’s new phone which has already taken the nation by storm even way before its launch. In a no official confirmation from Reliance Jio as yet, the speculations state that the new phone awaiting its launch by Reliance Jio with 4G enabled features would revolutionize the entire sector if it is launched at a remarkably affordable price range of INR 500 in India.
Rumors falling into the current trending forte by Reliance Jio with its 4G phone have initiated and stirred discussions across the nation in a jiffy.
Reliance Jio’s 4G Phone at INR 500, Really?
With its manufacturing cost borne by the company marking at INR 1000 per piece, what makes Reliance Jio’s latest 4G phone to be trapped in speculations of costing INR 500 to users? That’s exactly the cost of a data pack or internet bill that an average internet user gets on a monthly basis. Giving away such 4G enabled phones at such a nominal price has definitely stolen the limelight from other leading phones that people go mad about.
Providing a tough competition to the already existing telecommunications in the recent ‘Telecom War’ introduced by Reliance Jio, the company is leaving no stone un-turned to wage its second phase of War in the times of Internet with the launch of this new handset with 4G enabled features in it by Reliance Jio.
Highlights of Reliance Jio’s 4G Phone
Reliance Jio’s 4G enabled phone is an ‘IN-thing’ already, Do not believe us? Take a look at the phenomenal features the latest 4G phone that Reliance Jio is on the verge of launching in India.
- Reliance Jio with its new 4G phone offers internet access & other media features like any other smartphone
- The new phone by Reliance Jio has WiFi enabled features catering to the current times of the world
- Reliance Jio’s phone is already witnessing curiosity of buyers due to affordable pricing speculated
- The phone’s manufacturing cost per piece as Reliance Jio bears is INR 1000
- The ideal price of selling the new phone by Reliance Jio shall be between INR 1000-1500
- The rumored price floating in commercial sector of Reliance Jio’s new phone is INR 500
- Launch at such a price would make Reliance Jio to even to the poorest of the poor sections of society
What actually makes the basis of such speculations of selling the ‘almost smartphone’ by Reliance Jio with 4G features installed in it to be sold at the stone’s throw price? Well, Reliance Jio has always amused the consumer and its contemporaries by the competent pricing and quality service. Subsidizing these new phones soon to be launched by Reliance Jio with more than 10 million targeted users post the release is the only way by which the target could be achieved as market gurus say.
Call it a marketing gimmick, the consumer is always benefited in the ‘Telecom & Phone Wars’ by Reliance Jio. And we certainly can’t wait more for the launch of Reliance Jio’s 4G enabled phones in India.
Source: Business Today