RRB Examination 2017 notification is eagerly awaited by candidates who aspire for the most prestigious employment opportunity with Railways in India. Recruited and hired via the RRB exams conducted at various levels to recruit requisite talent and skill from the lot, Railway Recruitment Board conducts RRB ALP examination of 2017 to recruit Assistant Loco Pilots in the Railways is going to be conducted soon with its notification release date scheduled to be after August 25, 2017 this year.
RRB ALP Recruitment Notice 2017-2018
Calculating the number of vacancies in each region of the Railway Recruitment Board i.e. RRBs spread over the entire nation, the recruitment of RRB ALP 2017 i.e. Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment for the session of 2017-18, each region’s RRB is supposed to deliver the list of vacancies of their respective regions. The list accumulated shall reach the RRB Chennai whose deadline is on August 25, 2017. RRB Chennai has to assure ans cross check the listed vacancies before finally letting an official notification regarding the Recruitment Exam of RRB to be conducted in 2017.
RRB ALP Exam 2017: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who aim to get employment opportunity via RRB shall fulfill the following set criteria.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation level from a recognized board
- After matriculation, candidates must have done ITI Diploma
- The ITI Diploma is recognized in atleast 14 courses
- Candidates with Diploma in 4 trades are also recognized by the RRB
- This years’ vacancies by RRBs are expected to be real high as last ones were declared in 2014
- Speculated number of RRB ALP 2017 vacancies to be ten thousand approximately
- One of the biggest recruitment of this year would be done by railways via RRB 2017
- Aadhar Card mandatory to apply for railway jobs via RRB 2017 ALP exam
RRB ALP Exam 2017
Conducted to recruit railways staff, other RRB examinations are also in the pipeline after RRB ALP 2017 exam. Along with recruiting Assistant Loco Pilot via RRB ALP 2017 exam, Grade III Technician posts lying vacant with the railways shall also be filled soon after the RRB notification for ALP 2017 exam would be out.
Railways reach out to the maximum number of recruitments done by the Government of India each year into various departments. Ranging from technical staff pf technicians, diploma holders and engineers to non-technical and security staff, RRB exams are indeed highly prestigious in nature. Aspiring for a decent job with great pay, apply now via RRB recruitment exams in various posts in 2017. All the best folks!