RRB Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Control Board started the online application process for the post of Sub Inspector and Constable in the Railway Protection Force on 1st June. The online application window is now open at rpfonlinereg.org and interested candidates who want to apply for the RRB Recruitment 2018 In RPF can apply online. Here are the full details of the RPF Recruitment 2018. Check it out.
RRB Recruitment 2018 in RPF – Last Date For Application is 30th June
Railway Recruitment Board has started the online application process for the post of Sub Inspector and Constable in Railway Protection Force. The application process started on 1st June. The Last date to submit the application for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector in Railway Protection Force is 30th June.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly on or before the last details. Enter the Zone correctly as once it was added it can’t be changed after the submission of the application form. Railway Recruitment Board will release the admit card for the RRB Recruitment 2018 Exam in RPF in the month of September and the First Stage CBT Exam will be conducted in September/October.
RRB Recruitment 2018 For SI and Constable in RPF – Vacancies and Application Procedure
Vacancies in RRB RPF 2018: There are total 9739 vacancies in RPF for the post of Sub Inspector and Constable. For the post of Constable (Male Candidates), there are total 4403 posts and for the Constable Female, there are total 4216 posts, For the post of Sub Inspector, there are 819 vacancies in RPF (Male Candidates) and 301 vacancies for the Sub Inspector (Female).
How To Apply: The Railway Recruitment Board has started the online application process on the official website of RPF and candidates can apply online till 30th June. Here are the steps to apply online for the various posts:
– First of all candidates need to visit the official website. the official website is https://si.rpfonlinereg.org
– Now click on the New registration and confirm the instructions.
– Select the Zonal Group and the proceed to Primary Registration for the RRB RPF Recruitment 2018 and fill all the details.
– Verify the email id and mobile number via OTP
-Fill the Part 2 and Part 3 of the application form
– Make payment for the application
– Upload photograph and SC/ST candidates will also have to upload scanned certificate
– Submit the application form and take a print out for future reference.