RRB Recruitment 2018: RRB (Railway Recruitment Control Board) has closed the online application process and final submission of the applications for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector in Railway Protection Force. The online application process for RPF recruitment 2018 started on 1st June. Here are the details of RPF Recruitment 2018.
RRB Recruitment 2018 – Last Date Extended Two Times For RPF
The final submission of the application form for the Railway Protection Force is now closed. The actual last date for Photo Upload and final submission was 7th July but the Railway Recruitment Board extended the last date to 10th July. But on 13th July, Railway Recruitment Control Board once again reopened the Photo upload and final submission of the applications for the Railway Protection Force recruitment 2018.
RRB Recruitment 2018 in RPF, Print Application Form
As the application process and final submission is closed for the Railway Protection Force recruitment 2018, now candidates can print the application form online. The link to print the application form is now open and candidates who have applied for the RPF Recruitment 2018 can print their application form online. Here are the steps to print the application form:
– First of all go to the official website of RPF recruitment 2018
– The official website for the Constable is https://constable1.rpfonlinereg.org and for Sub Inspector is https://si.rpfonlinereg.org
– On the home page click on the Print Application button (available on the right top side of the page)
– A new web page will be open, click on the Group (Zone wise) for which you have applied.
– After selecting the zone, enter the registration number, date of birth and captcha and then click on the log in button
– Print the application form.
Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018
In the month of May, Railway Recruitment Board announced 9739 vacancies for male and female candidates in Railway Protection Force & Railway Protection Special Force. The Railway Board started the applications from 1st June and application process closed on 30th June.
Under the RRB Recruitment 2018 in the Railway Protection Force, there are vacancies for constable and Sub Inspector. For the post of Constable Male candidates, there are total 4403 vacancies in Railways and for constable female candidates, there are 4216 vacancies. For the Sub Inspector posts Male candidates, there are total 819 vacancies and for female candidates, there are 301 vacancies.