Sacred Heart School, Sector 26, Chandigarh has announced the admission schedule for year 2016-17 for LKG class. Here’s all the required info that you would want to know about getting your daughter admitted to Sacred Heart Chandigarh including age criteria, admission form, required documents, important dates for submitting form, date of lucky draw etc.
Sacred Heart Chandigarh Admission Form 2016-17
The admission form for session 2016-17 contains 5 pages and is only available online.
You may access the copy of the form by clicking the orange button below. The form will open in a new tab in a pdf format. Please right click and select “Save As” to download the admission form. Please read the instructions given on the form carefully.
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chandigarhmetro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/sacred-heart-chandigarh-lkg-admission-form-2016-17.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for Admission Form (Session 2016-17)[/button]
Eligibility Criteria for session 2016-17:
- Only GIRL candidates born between 1 April 2011 and 31 March 2012 can apply.
- No screening of kids or their parents would be done.
- The admission will purely be on the bases of lucky draw.
- However, being a minority religion school, preference will be given to Christians.
- Other preferences will be given to wards of alumni, those staying in nearby sectors and siblings of students studying in Sacred Heart, Chandigarh.
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chandigarhmetro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/sacred-heart-chandigarh-admission-policy-LKG-2016-17.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for Admission Policy (Session 2016-17)[/button]
Depositing the form at Sacred Heart, Sector 26:
- Completely filled forms have to be deposited at school campus from 1st to 18th December between 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. The last date to submit session 2016-17 admission form at Sacred Heart Chandigarh is 18th December, 2015 before 10:00 AM.
- Attested copy of your daughter’s birth certificate and your address proof have to be attached along with the filled admission form.
- A sum of Rs. 100 has to be deposited at the time of depositing the form at school premises.
- Parents have to carry the original birth certificate and address proof for verification purpose at the time of depositing the form.
Important dates related to admission:
- Last date to deposit the form = 18th December, 2015 (Before 10:00 AM).
- List of eligible candidates = 29th Decemer, 2015 on school website (sacredheartchd.com)
- Lucky Draw = 15th January, 2016 at 3:00 PM within school premises.
Chandigarh Metro wishes good luck to all parents seeking their daughters admission to Sacred Heart Convent School, Chandigarh.
Also Read: Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh: Admission 2016-17