Sakshi Malik got married with Satyawart on 2nd April 2017.
Who can forget, Sakshi Malik? The one who brought laurel for India in Rio Olympic 2016 by winning a bronze medal in Women Wrestling. Since then she has become the talk of the town because she not only made India proud but also become the first Indian female wrestler to win a medal in Olympics.
The strong women Sakshi Malik is all set to settle down and start her new journey of life by getting married to Satyawart Kadian in Rohtak. Both were engaged since October 2016 in a private ceremony, 2 months later after Sakshi returned from the Rio Olympics.
Who is Satyawart Kadian? (Sakshi Malik’s Hubby)
23 year old Satyawart Kadian has born and brought up in Rohtak and is a son of Satyawan Kadian, who is an Arjuna Awardee wrestler. Following the dream of his father, Satyawart also became a wrestler by getting trained under his father’s supervision in Rohtak. Choosing wrestling as a career, he has also bagged several medals for wrestling in India and abroad. A bronze medal won by him in 2010 Youth Olympics became his first medal of the career. But he came into limelight after winning a silver medal at the Commonwealth Games 2014 in Glasgow.
Highlights and the guest list of Sakshi’s wedding
The celebration for the big fat wedding took place in Rohtak at Nandal Bhawan. Mehndi ceremony of Sakshi Malik was carried out on Saturday and the marriage was held on 2nd April 2017 (Sunday). A huge number of celebrities joined the celebration of Sakshi Malik’s wedding with Satyawart.
- Delhi based wedding planners were hired for the wedding ceremony.
- Bridal dress of Sakshi malik was designed by the Internationally renowned designer Sabyasachi.
- Sakshi entered the wedding venue in a Cinderalla chariott which was designed in Delhi.
- 12000 guests were present in the wedding ceremony.
- Bollywood celebrities like Sonakshi Sinha, Randeep Hooda were also invited by Sakshi Malik for her marriage. Sportspersons like P.V Sindhu, Phoogat sisters, Deepa Karmakar were also in the guest list.
- 40-50 Bouncers were present on the wedding venue for the security purpose.
- Cooks from Meerut, Delhi and Aligarh cooked delicious food.
15 types of veggies, 7 varieties of sweets, 15 flavors of ice creams and 20 different varieties of snacks were served to the guests on the wedding day.
We wish the Sakhi and Satyawart and very happy married life and expect they bring glory for India in future also.