SBI Clerk 2018: State Bank of India has released the admit card of the SBI Clerk exam 2018 today on its official website. SBI has released the admit card for the Prelims exam for the post of Junior Associates (customer support and sales) on the official website. All candidates have applied for the SBI Clerk exam 2018 can check and download the admit card from the official website. here are the details and Selection Procedure for the SBI Clerk Post.
SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Cards Out, Procedure to Download
SBI (State Bank of India) has released the admit card for the SBI Clerks Prelims Exam 2018. The admit cards of the SBI exam 2018 were released on 6th June. The admit card download process for the SBI Clerk exam started from today and the closure date of the Call Letter download is 30th June 2018. Candidates are advised to download the admit card or the call letter for the SBI Exam 2018 for Clerk on or before the closure date.
Candidates who have filled the application for the SBI Clerk exam 2018 can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 here – SBI Clerk Exam 2018 Admit Card. Here is the process of downloading the Admit Card for the SBI Clerk Exam:
– First of all candidates need to go to the official website of SBI. The official website is sbi.co.in.
– Now go to the career sections or alternatively you can go to the sbi.co.in/careers.
– Now Click on the Announcements section and then go to the link saying “Recruitment of Junior Associates”
– A new window or page will be open and here click on the Download the Admit card
– Enter all details (Registration Number, Date of Birth) and click on submit button.
– View and download the admit card and take a print out of the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018.
SBI Clerk Exam 2018 – Selection Procedure
State Bank of India (SBI) will conduct the SBI Prelims Exam on June 23, June 24 and June 30th. Last month SBI revised the schedule of the SBI Clerk Exam 2018. For the Selection in the SBI CLerk Post, candidates will have to clear the Prelims Exam and then the Main Exam. The Prelims exam of the SBI Clerk Post will have 100 questions from the English Language, Reasoning, and Numerical Ability. Candidates will get 1 hour to attempt the paper.
The Mains Exam of the SBI Clerk Exam will have questions from General Awareness, English, Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude. To Attempt, the SBI Mains exam candidates will get 2 hours and 40 minutes. There will be negative marking for every wrong answer.