SD College Chandigarh (Sector 32) has started with the admission process for the year 2017. Board results for the year 2017 have been announced by almost all and the students are now ready to step into college life for the further studies. Colleges of the City Beautiful is also set for intake of new admission for the new session in different courses available in the college.
SD College located in Sector of Chandigarh has released the notice with the important dates and number of seats available in the different courses of the college. Students who are seeking admission in any of the course in Chandigarh’s SD College for the year 2017 can apply online in the official website of the college.
Important dates & details of Admission in SD College, Chandigarh
For the admission process in SD College, Chandigarh, students can go to the official website of the college i.e www.ggdsd.ac.in, and download the prospectus for the session 2017-2018.
- Regular admission in SD College for ongoing or new classes will commence from 10 July to 22 July 2017.
- Late admission as per principal’s order will start from 24 July to 31 July 2017 with a late fee of Rs. 560.
- Late admission as per Vice Chancellor’s order will commence from 1 August to 14 August 2017 with the late fee of Rs. 2040.
- The timing of the counselling will be in between 10 Am to 4 Pm.
- 1st counselling of BBA, BCA and MSc (IT) will be held at the main auditorium of the SD College, Chandigarh on 10-12 July, 13-15 July and 17-18 July 2017 respectively.
- Second counselling for BBA, BCA and MSc (IT) will commence on 19-20 July, 21-22 July and 22 July 2017 respectively at the same venue.
Required documents for admission in SD College, Chandigarh- Class 10 & 12 marksheet, character and migration certificate, Gap certificate (if any), anti-ragging certificate attested by oath commissioner, Sports certificate from Chandigarh Sports Department, Adhar card (self and parents) and much more.
SD College 2017- courses & number of seats
SD College in Chandigarh has started with the admission procedure for the session 2017-2018 and has also notified the number of seats offered in each course in the college. Check out the number of seats available in the different course in SD College, Chandigarh.
- BCom (General)- 350 seats.
- BSc (Medical and Non-medical)- 150 each
- BA (Bachelor of arts)- 800
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)- 160
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)- 120
- MCom- 80
- MA- 100
- MSc- 120
Sector 32 situated SD College is also offering courses like- PhD, MEFB, PGD, and Honours courses. For any query in regards to admission for the session 2017-2018 in SD College, Chandigarh call on- 0172-4912400 or e-mail at email@example.com.