South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018: This month South Indian Bank released an official notification regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officer posts and invited applications from the candidates for the same. The process started on 10th February on the official website and closed on 16th February 2018. Now the admit cards for the exam has been released and the candidates who have applied for the exam can check and download the same from the website of South Indian Bank.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Admit Cards Released & Exam on 29th December
The South Indian Bank has released the admit cards for the PO exam on the official website and candidates can download the admit cards from the website. The Bank has released the admit cards for the PO exam on 21st December 2018. The link to download the admit cards for the exam is now active on the official website. The South Indian Bank will conduct the exam on 29th December 2018. The last date to download the admit card is 29th December 2018. Below are the steps to download the e-call letter for the exam
– First of all go to official website of South Indian Bank
– On the home page click on the Career link available on the top of the page
– Now click on the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” link
– On the next page click on the link to download online test call letter
– Enter the registration Id/Roll number and date of birth under the login credentials
– Download the admit card for the South Indian Bank PO Exam
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the Online Test followed by the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The initial shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of the marks in the online test. The final selection of candidates will be on the basis of the consolidated marks in online test, GD and Personal Interview.
The online test will have 4 tests on 4 subjects with maximum marks of 200. There will be questions from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking, English Language and Data Analysis & Interpretation.