Spice jet is yet back to woo all its customers with its “mega-monsoon sale” offer. This is not the first time that the airline is out with such an exciting offer, earlier in may this year it came out with its summer offer with fares starting at Rs. 849. With Spicejet’s newly launched “Mega Monsoon Sale” offer, now you can fly to your favourite destination at starting fare of Rs. 699. It is seven days Monsoon Sale. The Sale started on June 28th and will last until July 4, midnight.
Highlights of Spicejet Mega Monsoon Sale
- This offer is available on the First-Come-First-Served basis.
- The sale period is from 28th June to 4th of July whereas the travel period of the same will cover the period from 14th July 2017 to 24th March, 2018.
- The offer price of Rs. 699 is an all inclusive price.
- The sale offer is available only for non-stop domestic flights like Jammu-Srinagar, Ahmedabad-Mumbai, Mumbai-Goa, Delhi-Dehradun and Delhi-Amritsar.
- Tickets for this offer can be booked through company’s web portal www.spicejet.com, SpiceJet mobile app, online travel portals, airport offices and through travel agents.
- The Tickets are refundable (Only Statutory Taxes Refundable)
- Tickets are changeable with change fee and fare difference.
- The offer is applicable only on Domestic flights.
Major Attractions of Spicejet Sale
- Spicejet airfare price starting as low as Rs. 699
- Free-meal and priority check-in per passenger per flight free of cost available to customers while booking with HDFC Credit cards, only on www.spicejet.com
- Chance to win free tickets in a Lucky Draw if Tickets are purchased under this offer.
- Enjoy 20% off on Spicejet selected Add-on services.
- On booking a flight ticket plus meal from www.spicejet.com one lucky winner will stand a chance to win a 7N/8D Free Holiday package(Flight+Hotel) for two to Europe
- Everyday one lucky customer will win a 3N/4D free Holiday package(Flight+hotel) for a couple to any one of the following destinations: Dubai, Bangkok, Colombo or Muscat
- 10 lucky winners everyday will win Domestic Holiday vouchers ( Flight + Hotel) worth INR 10,000.
GST Effect on Flight Tickets
Goods and services tax is all set to roll out on july 1, 2017. with the coming of GST, the Economy Class Air Travel will become cheaper. As of now, the tax rate on Economy class Air Travel is 6 percent which will decrease to 5 percent from july 1. However, Business class Air Travel will become expensive as it’s been put under tax slab 12% as against the existing tax slab of 9%
Go Guys grab your tickets under Spicejet monsoon sale. Offer limited only till july 4.