In a shocking incident in the SSC examinations conducted in 2017 over last weekend, two arrests have been made on grounds of impersonation carried out by the students. With lacs of candidates appearing for the most prestigious SSC exams in July 2017, malpractices undertaken by some candidates is indeed a shameful act. Treating them as crime, candidates ‘impersonate’ as an aspirant and appear for the SSC 2017 exam in lieu of each other via various filthy means, one of them being caught with a ‘fake finger’ to mark the bio-metric attendance system in the SSC 2017 exam.
SSC 2017 Exam : Cheating, Impersonation Cases
Staff Selection Commission has laid stringent norms to catch the culprits that undertake malpractices to cheat in the SSC competitive examinations held in 2017. With two such cases gathering the limelight, the nation is taken by storm for those who put in their heart and soul in preparing for these competitions by SSC feel dejected and cheated too.
‘Fake Finger Attendance’ during SSC Exam 2017
What worse one could hear from the SSC Exam updates in 2017 this year when you realise ‘impersonation’ caused by ‘fake finger’ by a candidate. Here are the details about that incident that happened in SSC 2017 exam on Saturday.
- Incident happened in Alipur, wherein a dummy candidate identified as Vikrant, Ghaziabad resident got arrested
- Vikrant who impersonated a Sonipat resident, Sachin was nabbed by the SSC officer and police officials
- Supposedly, he was caught while marking his bio-metric attendance when his fake-finger fell down
- Authorities recovered a fake finger, documents like admit card, license etc. from the accused
- Vikrant confessed to the crime on interrogation and was arrested by the Police
Impersonation in Haryana during SSC 2017 Exam
- Another case of impersonation was recorded on Sunday while SSC MTS 2017 exam
- Haryana resident, Paras was nabbed by the authorities for impersonating as somebody else
- Jogendar Singh also a resident of Haryana was booked by the Police who was supposed to appear for the exam
- The SSC MTS 2017 exam was held to recruit candidates for Class IV jobs via Commission
- He was caught while checking when the photo on the call letter was found to be different
Inviting applications for various SSC exams every year to recruit them for government jobs in the Ministry, the prestigious employment opportunities attract many from pan-India level including those who feed themselves on false implications offered in lieu of money to impersonate aspirants in cracking the SSC 2017 exams.
Such malpractices undertaken by these unscrupulous elements of the society are dooming the career of lacs of candidates in a jiffy which is pretty sad!
Latest from SSC: