Staff Selection Commission i.e. SSC has released an official notification inviting online applications for SSC Recruitment Exam of 2017 to hire Stenographers (Grade C & D) by conducting an All India Level recruitment examination in various Tiers. Inviting Online Applications from the aspiring candidates who fulfil the Eligibility Criteria and have the requisite Educational Qualification to appear for the SSC Recruitment Test for the posts of Stenographers (Grade C & D) via a ‘Computer-Based Test’ scheduled to be conducted this year in September 2017.
SSC 2017 Notification : Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’)
SSC has released a latest notification on its official website at ssc.nic.in today inviting online applications for the post of Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) via SSC recruitment exam of 2017 this year. The SSC recruitment test scheduled to be held in September 2017, whose last date of receiving online application with the application fee for the SSC Recruitment Exam in 2017 is in the month of July would be conducted in a ‘Online Mode’ being a ‘Computer-Based Test.’ Candidates are instructed to carefully go through the official notification as released by the Commission at ssc.nic.in for detailed advertisement and requirements pertaining to the Recruitment exam of SSC for the post of Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) in 2017.
SSC Recruitment Exam 2017 : Important Dates
Here are the details of the advertisement in association with the important dates pertaining to the SSC Recruitment Exam for Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) in 2017 this year. Take a look at the important dates to be kept in mind while applying online for the SSC exam of 2017.
- SSC Exam 2017 for Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’), Application Start Date : June 17,2017
- Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Recruitment Test by SSC, Last Date to Apply : July 15,2017 ( 5:00 pm)
- Last Date to generate online SBI Challan to pay in offline mode : July 15,2017 (5 :00 pm)
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee by SBI Challan for the Test : July 18,2017 (Bank working hours)
- Scheduled Date of Examination of Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) by SSC : Sept 4,2017 to Sept 9,2017
SSC Recruitment Test 2017 : Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’)
The official notification and the advertisement released by the Commission on its website regarding recruitment of Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) via SSC Recruitment Exam in 2017 deals with the following main points which one must go through before filling up the online application forms for the aforementioned examination.
- Educational Qualification required
- Eligibility Criteria with Skill Test
- Permissible Age limit to appear for SSC exam
- Important Notes pertaining to SSC recruitment test
- Examination Centres in India with their codes
- Examination Scheme and Pattern
- Syllabus of Examination
- Details regarding Application fee & payment mode
- Procedure to Apply Online
- Annexures depicting certificate formats
Aspirants who are willing to take the recruitment test for the posts of Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) via SSC test in 2017 shall comply to the details regarding the test at the official website of the Commission at ssc.nic.in for more details. The detailed notification regarding SSC Recruitment test for the post of Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) can also be read by clicking here.
More updates from SSC :