SSC CGL 2017 examination is just around the corner. More than 30.28 lac candidates who have applied for the ‘Combined Graduate Level Examination’ conducted by SSC for the year 2017 are anxious as the date of conducting the exam is a few weeks away. Yes, that’s true ! With just 4 weeks prior to appearing for the SSC CGLE 2017 this year in the month of August, little modification in the routine plan and study hours could make you cross the river. Devising a hourly, daily and weekly schedule and a study plan customising as per your caliber is the need of the hour at this point of time, which is indeed counted as the ‘eleventh hour’ for the most awaited SSC CGL 2017 Exam soon to be held this year.
SSC CGLE Preparation: Week 1 Strategy
Online video lectures for General Intelligence and Reasoning and General Awareness is the need of the hour for you won’t have much time to grasp each topic and concept of the aforementioned subjects. Once you are done with GA and GI subjects mentioned above in Week 1 of SSC CGLE 2017, make revision chits of the same to open each one day and revise the topics already done.
- Online lectures
- Short Notes
- Revision time
- Stipulated daily hours
- Solve previous years questions (atleast 2 tests per day)
SSC CGL Exam: Week 2 Strategy
The week 2 strategy for SSC CGL exam in 2017 involves getting hands on the Quantitative Aptitude and short tricks to solve each question in a matter of 30 odd seconds, more than which it eats out time for others sections which you can not afford to lose out on.
- A good book for Quant questions
- Practice of atleast 150 questions from each topic for a month
- Time bound calculations
- Short tricks rather than conventional approach
- One mock test in online mode per day
SSC CGL 2017 Guide: Week 3 Strategy
Continuing with the week 2 strategy till the 4th week without fail shall complete quant questions for you. Don’t forget to keep revising GA & GI tricks for 20 minutes daily to get hand on all the possible questions that you might encounter in the SSC CGLE 2017 this year. The 3rd week shall deal with the preparation of English language skills.
- Practice 4 Reading comprehensions daily
- Sentence correction and grammar questions
- Perform tests and quizzes on internet
- Revise and practice questions from previous SSC CGL papers
- 2 mock tests a day to analyse weak areas
Crack SSC Exam: Week 4 Strategy
Since all the subjects have been gone through once, here is the gist that you must do in the 4th week of the July month in 2017 before appearing for SSC CGL Examination in August 2017.
- 3 mock tests a day
- Perform test analysis and strategise
- Revise the GA & GI revision chits
- Solve weak quant chapters as per analysis
- Minimum 3 mocks a day in online mode
- A score of above 145/200 in mocks required
Gone are the days when people used to put in lots of efforts to become top rankers in the competitive examinations held every year. Replacing hard work by smart work is the key to success. Follow the success mantra and see yourselves rising above to see the world from the bird’s eye view. All the best to all the SSC CGL 2017 Examination aspirants this year!
Check more updates from SSC 2017: