SSC CGLE 2017, the most awaited Commission’s exam of the year is nearing the corner. With just 3 weeks left to go for SSC CGL Examination’s Tier 1 to happen this year in August 2017, students are already anxious about the same. Preparing so hard for the Combined Graduate Level Examination i.e. CGLE held every year by the Staff Selection Commission, still leaves some flaws and fallacies at the end of the students whose receiving end is none other than the candidate himself. Let us not fall prey to all those fallacies which lead to downfall of one’s rank when the results of SSC GSLE 2017 shall be declared as they say, Precaution is always better than the Cure!
About the SSC CGL Exam 2017
Well, it is not as easy as it may seem. But, cracking SSC CGL can be a real hard task if you watch closely. Tonnes of syllabus left to be covered with pounds of that which has already been taken care of once, but hell yeah! what about the revision? You may not agree but things can go a little blank even with the topic gine through if you fail to revise it. And Obviously, the test condition of which you are going to be part of with lacs of other aspiring candidates, don’t you think shall be dealt atleast once before you take the actual exam? Yes, we are talking about the Mock Tests to assess yourself in the live condition.
SSC CGLE 2017 : Tips and Tricks Before You Go!
Bringing forth the tips and tricks before you take the SSC CGLE 2017 examination next month, here you go folks!
- Give atleast two mock tests a day, no matter how more or how less have you prepared
- Taking an online practice test at home can prove wonders if you assess your weak chapters daily
- Daily revised plan shall be made based on above carried out assessment before you take another one
- Make sure your graph of test score shall always rise, even it means you secured 0.5 marks extra than your previous one
- Revision is the key to success, Keep moving forward but taking care of what all you have done already
- You would not like to get your old knowledge getting washed away with all the new data you mug up
- So make sure you make those little memory chits to make you catch hold of the entire topic at one go
- Last but not the least, calm down and relax, a proper daily 7 hours of sleep will help you retain what you read last night
Harsh but true, SSC CGLE 2017 preparation is no cakewalk. But, one can crack it by strategising and channelising one’s energies in the right direction. No coaching, no previous toppers notes can help you unless you are yourself willing to. Practice makes a man perfect and we assure you a great score in the upcoming SSC CGLE 2017 if you let yourself loosen up a bit in the CGL world!
Learn More about SSC CGLE 2017 Strategy :