Staff Selection Commission, the authority which conducts the SSC CGL Exam of 2017 has extended the last date of receiving an application for SSC CGLE till June 19, 2017. Bringing a sigh of relief for many applicants who panicked around June 16 i.e. till today which was the supposed initially finalised last date for receiving applications for various posts under the Central Government.
The new extension that SSC introduced via its official notification for SSC CGL Exam this year is in the form of relaxation of the last date of application received by 3 days till June 19, 2017 by 5:00 pm.
SSC CGLE 2017: Last Date Extended till June 19, 2017
The recent update regarding SSC CGL examination to be conducted in the month of August 2017 this year is out on the official website of the Commission i.e. at ssc.nic.in. The notification has been officially released in a pdf format on the Commission’s home page in the recent updates as to what is new related to SSC CGL exam 2017 this year.
Students who have still not completed online registration process due to procrastination or technical faults at the end of the National Informatics Centre or the Staff Selection Commission itself regarding SSC CGL examination of 2017, can still complete the formalities till June 19, 2017.
With a time window gap of more than 72 hours allotted to the aspirants of the most awaited Tier-I of the CGL Examination conducted by SSC in 2017 notification of which can be read by clicking here.
SSC CGLE 2017 Latest Update, Check Notification
Aspirants of SSC CGL Exam 2017 can check all the latest updates, amendments and notifications related to the Combined Graduate Examination of SSC in 2017 either here or at the Commission’s official website and online portal wherein the official releases happen at ssc.nic.in. The students can still apply following the regular procedure of application form submission as mentioned in the previous article.
- The Commission witness thousands of students were unable to fill up the application form of SSC CGLE 2017
- The technical error appeared two days prior to the last date of June 16, 2017, at the end of Commission’s website
- To cover up the inconvenience caused to the candidates who weren’t able to fill the form, the extension is announced
- The candidates who failed to complete their application form procedure in time can do the same till June 19, 2017
- The official working hours shall last till 5:00 pm on June 19, 2017
- Those who opt to pay by SBI Challan, the last date of challan generation is on June 19, 2017
- The last date of receiving payment by all branches of SBI is June 21, 2017
Well, it is a good news for all the aspirants who strive hard to prepare and crack SSC CGL Examination of 2017 this year with Commission’s back on their side which shows with such a great step taken by the SSC in favour of deserving and ambitious candidates of SSC CGLE 2017 this year.
More from SSC: