SSC CISF 2017 latest notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for various posts like Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination in Paper-I in the year 2017 has been released officially by the Commission. Releasing the official notification on its website at ssc.nic.in, the Commission has given out important instructions pertaining to the SSC CISF 2017 examination to be conducted in this year. Candidates are instructed to go through the notification carefully before appearing for the SSC CISF 2017 examination.
SSC CISF 2017 Notification Released
Staff Selection Commission i.e. SSC which conducts various examinations throughout the entire year to recruit well-deserved candidates into various government departments even conducts the SSC CISF examination to recruit officers in Police Department. Conducting the same examination of SSC CISF in 2017 this year, an official notification declaring ‘Important Instructions’ pertaining to SSC CISF 2017 are out on the Commission’s website which can be read directly by clicking here.
SSC CISF 2017: Important Instructions
Here is the gist of all the ‘Important Instructions’ related to SSC CISF 2017 examination. Take a look:
- Candidates are refrained from bringing belongings like books, pen, papers, watches, electronic gadgets, headphones etc. to the examination hall
- Pen/Pencil and sheets to do rough work shall be provided to the candidates at the venue
- Candidates bringing bags and belongings shall make necessary arrangements to keep them in custody
- No lockers or such arrangements shall be provided by the authorities for the students to keep their belongings
- Candidates violating instructions shall be debarred from the SSC examinations for a period of at least 3 years
- Candidates shall not wear items like charms, rings, metal items, hair pins, hair bands etc.
- Candidates can appear for the SSC CISF 2017 examination only once a year
- Those found appearing for the SSC CISF 2017 exam more than once shall be liable to cancellation of their candidature
- If caught cheating or impersonating, legal action apart from punishment shall be taken against the candidate
- No re-examination shall be held if any kind of disruption is found to be occurring in the SSC CISF 2017 exam
For all those appearing for the most prestigious SSC CISF 2017 examination this year shall take note of the aforementioned ‘Important Instructions’ as released by the Staff Selection Commission in association with the SSC CISF 2017 examination. All the best !!
Check more updates from SSC: