Staff Selection Commission has released an official combined notification for all the prestigious SSC recruitment examinations like SSC CHSL, SSC CISF, SSC Selection Post, Lower Division Clerk Grade, Stenographer Grade ‘C’ scheduled to be held in 2017 this year. Out of these exams as conducted by SSC some of them have been lingering on since 2016 whose second level test is scheduled in 2017 as per the notification. The detailed notification can be checked at the official website of the Commission at ssc.nic.in.
SSC Recruitment Exams 2017: Combined Notification
Candidates who seek employment opportunities via the SSC recruitment examinations into government departments shall take note of the detailed notification as released by the Commission on June 21,2017 on its official website for CHSL, CISF, LDC, Stenographer Grade exams which can be read directly by clicking here. The notice deals with the ‘Important Instructions’ in terms of Do’s and Don’ts of the code of conduct as desired by the Commission while aspirants appear for the tests held by SSC in 2017. Also, a complete list of ‘prohibited items’ has been declared by the Commission issuing stringent instructions and penalty punishments in case candidates are found flouting norms of the Commission.
SSC Exams 2017 Combined Notification: Details
SSC has officially declared a few key points regarding various examinations and their schedule listed as follows. Here’s a gist of the entire notification as issued by SSC regarding recruitment examinations scheduled to be held in the year 2017.
- SSC CHSL Examination Tier 2 of 2016 scheduled to be held on July 9, 2017
- The Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination i.e. SSC CHSLE Tier 1 was conducted in 2016
- SSC JE of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, QSC Examination 2016 (Paper II) is on July 30, 2017
- The aforementioned exams are ‘Descriptive Examinations’ as they are Tier 2 level examinations of 2017
- Candidates can carry Pen and Wristwatches in the above-mentioned recruitment examinations of SSC in 2017
- The following below mentioned examinations of SSC shall be conducted in CBT mode only
- SSC CISF Paper I Exam of 2017 from July 1, 2017 to July 7, 2017 (recently amended)
- SSC CISF 2017 exam to recruit Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Asst. Sub-Inspectors
- SSC Selection Posts examination at graduation level scheduled on July 16, 2017
- SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ Exam of 2017 on July 30, 2017
- For these Computer Based Tests, pens, watches are strictly prohibited in the exam hall
Candidates appearing for these SSC Recruitment tests in 2017 are communicated about the detailed list of ‘Important Instructions’ well in advance to avoid any hassles in the upcoming tests as scheduled by the SSC in 2017.
All the best folks!
Check More updates from SSC in 2017: