SSC Selection Post 2017 exam is going to be conducted on July 16, 2017 whose recent notification has been officially released by the Commission. SSC has announced the ‘procedure to be undertaken by the Common candidates’ who have applied for two or more posts together at one time to be recruited by the SSC Selection Post examination in July 2017 this year. Detailed notice has been officially put up by the Commission on the website of SSC at ssc.nic.in which has revealed the procedure for common candidates
SSC Selection Post 2017 Latest Notification
The latest notification as released by the SSC on July 13,2017 i.e. three days prior to conducting the SSC Selection Post examination on July 16, 2017 this year deals with describing the procedure to all those candidates who have applied for more than one post to be considered via SSC Selection Post exam 2017. Terming these candidates quite in good amount of number as the ‘Common candidates’, an entire listed procedure has been explained by the Staff Selection Commission to rule out any discrepancy and chaos reaching onto the candidates.
SSC Selection Post 2017 : Procedure for Common Candidates
Issuing important instructions to the common candidates, here is the gist of latest notification issued by SSC in relation to the Selection Post 2017 examination this year.
- Candidates who have applied for the Selection Post Exam by SSC for more than one post need to appear only once for the exam
- The score achieved by the candidate in the SSC Selection Post Exam 2017 would be considered for all the applied posts
- The score is valid for all the applied posts belonging to one region only in the SSC Selection Post Exam 2017
- Incase, candidates have applied for more than one post of different regions needs to appear only once for the Selection Post Exam
- For appearing into the SSC Selection Post Exam on July 16,2017, candidates should appear in the region he has been allotted admit card for
- The score acquired would be considered for all the posts even for different regions in the SSC Selection Post Exam 2017
- Though same marks would be counted for all the applied posts under the SSC Selection Post Exam 2017, merit list would be different
- Merit List for he Selection Post Exam 2017 by SSC shall be prepared region-wise taking into consideration of the score attained in the exam
The Computer Based Written Examination of SSC Selection Post Exam in 2017 would be conducted on July 16,2017 for around 151 categories wherein vacancies were introduced by the Commission this year. All the best to all the candidates!
Source : SSC
Check more from SSC 2017 exams :