St. Kabir Public School, located in Sector 26, Chandigarh was established in 1974 and is run by a government registered body, Kabir Educational Society, Chandigarh. St. Kabir Public School is an English medium, co-educational school which is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. One of the well-known school in Chandigarh, St. Kabir School is equipped with modern laboratories, a multipurpose hall, cyber lab and a massive library. Teachers of St. Kabir Public School are highly qualified and experienced in their respective subjects. With an aim to provide quality education along with the best values in children, St. Kabir School is known to push milestones and help children learn & grow in a good environment.
Admission Procedure at St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh
- Admission Form
The form for the admission process are available on the website of the school i.e www.stkabir.co.in. Admission forms can also be collected from the fee counter of St… Kabir Public School in Chandigarh.
- Filling of the Admission Form
After getting the admission form, ensure that the form is duly filled with all the correct information. Incorrect admission will directly remove your child from the probable admission list as the school will not accept incomplete forms.
- Required Documents for Nursery Admission
Certain documents are required at the time of admission to nursery class in St Kabir School, Chandigarh. These have to be submitted along with the Admission form.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of your kid.
- Adhaar Card of the child (If available)
- Sikh Religion Certificate issued by Chandigarh Administration (This is required if you apply under sikh minority quota). St. Kabir school has a special quota for Sikh students.
- Depositing the admission form in St. Kabir Chandigarh
Once the form has been filled completely, it has to be submitted at the fee counter of St. Kabir Public School in Sector 26, Chandigarh. At the time of form submission, one has to pay Rs 100 as a registration fee that is non – refundable.
St. Kabir Public School Contact Details
St. Kabir School, Chandigarh Nursery Admission Criteria
- Candidates must be born between 1st April 2012 and 31st March 2013.
- Total number of seats for nursery admission at St. Kabir Public School are 90. From the total 90 seats, 20% are reserved for students belonging to Sikh Minority.
- Rest of the seats will be filled by general quota candidates, that will be declared using draw of lots.
- Some seats are also reserved for candidates who have siblings already studying in St. Kabir’s School, kids of alumni of St. Kabir School and for the children of staff members.
- Draw of lots will commence on 17th January 2017 at 3 PM in the playfield area of St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh.
- According to the instructions, parents are requested to carry the registration slip along with them in the draw.
- Admission formalities of the selected candidates must be completed by mid february during school hours.
St. Kabir School, Sector 26 Fee Structure
Fee & Charges for the admission of your ward in nursery class at St. Kabir Public School, Sector 26, Chandigarh have been mentioned below:
- One time fee charges
Admission Fee – Rs. 25,000
Security – Rs. 7000 (Refundable).
- Quarterly Tuition Fee = Rs. 14,250.
Parents are required to pay fee through a Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favour of St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh. The amount of Draft will be of Rs 46,250 inclusive of the tuition fee for first quarter.
(Fee may subject to change for new sessions. Mentioned fee is for 2016-17 session). We advise our readers to get in touch with St. Kabir School through the address and phone number mentioned above for any querries.
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chandigarhmetro.com/schools” icon=””]Click Here For More Schools in Chandigarh[/button]