Patiala has been decked up for the celebration of Heritage & Saras Mela 2018 after 11 years at Sheesh Mahal. Even huge number of celebrities have been lined up to perform of the stage of Saras Mela 2018 during the Star nights everyday in Patiala. The Royal City will welcome the artists from all over India to give them the opportunity to showcase their bundle of talent on one stage.
Dept. of Tourism & Cultural Affairs of Punjab Govt. have been holding one of the much-awaited events in the state, Saras Mela after 11 years. And as huge as the gap of the same, Saras Mela 2018 will be a bigger event than earlier. So get ready to visit Patiala during the Heritage & Saras Mela 2018 to experience the amazing festive feel.
Details of Sheesh Mahal Saras Mela 2018 Patiala
Heritage & Saras Mela 2018 Patiala: Celebrities to Perform in Star Night
Not just art & craft, but the Saras Mela 2018 in Patiala will also entertain you to the fullest with some amazing performances by the celebs. Star nights will be organized every day during the event & various Bollywood as well as Punjabi singers will perform live on the stage. Check out the daily details of the Star night @ Patiala’s Saras Mela 2018-
- 21st Feb 2018 (Opening day)- Ranjit Bawa will be performing live on stage from 7 pm onwards.
- Feb 23, 2018– Satinder Sartaj has been lined-up to perform live on the stage at Saras Mela in Patiala.
- 24th Feb- Manak Ali is all set to entertain the audience with his live concert @ Saras Mela 2018.
- Feb 25, 2018- Kulwinder Kally & Gurlez Akhtar together will be performing live on the occasion of Heritage & Saras Mela, Patiala.
- 26th Feb- Bollywood singer Harshdeep Kaur will make you go wow.
- Feb 28, 2018- Gurmeet Bawa will be performing live for the audience.
- 1st March 2018- Punjabi singer Lakhwinder Wadali will be on stage to entertain the audience.
- March 2- Awaaz Punjab Di 1 contestant Md. Irshaad has been lined up for the same.
- March 3- Whereas on second last day of Saras Mela 2018 (Patiala), Jatinder Jeetu will be live on the stage.
Along with these artists, many Sufi singers & various Gharanas have also been lined up for the performances during the Saras Mela in Patiala. 12 days have been all set for Patiala people as Saras Mela 2018 will be attracting you towards it with its unique crafts, entertainment & different food from across the country.