Telangana Police Recruitment 2018: Telangana State Police has invited online applications from all eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Constable Posts. The application process for the post of SI, ASI, and Constable started on 9th June. The candidates who want to apply for the Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 can apply online on the official website. Here are the details.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 – Last Date 30th June
The online application process for the Telangana Police recruitment 2018 is started and candidates can now apply online. The last date to fill and submit the application form is 30th June. No application will be accepted after 30th June. Candidates are advised to fill the application form on or before 30th June.
Application fee: There is a different application fee for the post of Constable & ASI/SI. For the post of Constable in Telangana Police, the application fee for General & OBC Category is Rs.800 and For SC/ST category is Rs.400. For the post of SI & ASI, the application fee is Rs.1000 for General and OBC and Rs.500 for SC/ST.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Application Procedure
Vacancies: According to the official notification of Telangana Police recruitment 2018, there are total 16,925 vacancies for the post of SCT PC Civil and / or Equivalent Posts, 55 vacancies for the post of SCT SI IT & C / ASI FPB, 231 vacancies for the post of SCT PCs IT & C / Mechanic / Driver and 1217 vacancies for the post of SCT SI Civil and / or Equivalent Posts. For more details, candidates can check the official website.
How To Apply: The application process or the online application form filling for the Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 has started. Interested candidates can apply for the post of Constable, Sub Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector online on the official website. Here are the steps to apply online:
– First of all, candidates applying for the Telangana Police recruitment 2018 will have to visit the official website. the official website is ww.tslprb.in
– On the home page click on the Apply Online Button on the right side of the page. A new window will open and click on yes if already registered and click on no of not register.
– Fill all the details for registration and submit the details.
– Login with the username and password and fill all the details for the application. Pay the application fee and submit the form
– Take a print out of the application form.