The annual trade show, Thailand Week 2017 Chandigarh is back. People are excited to be part of this five – day event which is scheduled from March 29 to April 2 at the Himachal Bhawan Chandigarh. This exhibition-cum- sale will showcase some unique and innovative lifestyle products including artificial flowers, artificial jewellery, health & beauty care products, wellness & spa products, pet care & health nutrition products, fashion accessory, food & beverage, garments, handbags, footwear, home décor & household products and much more.
Like every year, Thailand Week 2017 in Chandigarh will offer a trading platform to manufacturer and retailers from Thailand who can exhibit their products and sell it directly to the customers. The trade show will also cater to the B2B market where Indian suppliers can get business leads and can directly tie up with the artisans from different parts of south Asian country.
Highlights of the Thailand Week 2017 Chandigarh
- Mega international event of Chandigarh
- 30 exhibitors will participate
- B2B Meetings Day 2, 30 March 2017 between Thai delegates and Chandigarh traders
Thailand Week 2017, Chandigarh
Exhibitors, fashion designers, jewellery designers, artisans, retailer and manufacturers from Thailand will be flying down to Chandigarh to showcase and sell their products to the fashion and lifestyle enthusiasts in the tricity. The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Chandigarh is organising this trade show in association with The Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) and Office of Commercial Affairs (OCA).
People in Chandigarh, the wait is over. Get ready to be part of the most happening shopping spree of the tricity that is scheduled for the coming weekend. Come one, come all and take back along some unique and innovative lifestyle products that are rarely available in India and can be bought at a reasonable price without travelling to a foreign land.
- The 1st Look of Mubarakan Movie Poster is Out & Here’s What the Movie is all About - 23/05/2017
- Ranveer Singh Turns Rapper for New Movie Gully Boys - 23/05/2017
- Neerja Bhanot’s Family Gets in a Legal Conflict With Film Producer of Neerja - 23/05/2017
- Baahubali 2 made Prabhas Bankrupt | Here is the Reason How? - 22/05/2017
- Priyanka Chopra’s Hollywood Debut ‘Baywatch’ is Making The World Talk About PC - 21/05/2017