TiECON 2018 Chandigarh – An initiative by The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) will hold their annual two-day conclave at The Indian School of Business, Mohali on 8th and 9th March 2018 to highlight the challenges addressing ‘Entrepreneurship in the Age of Disruption’.
TiE is a global phenomenon meant to nurture entrepreneurship through interactive activities such as networking, mentoring and education. TiE’s network spans over 18 countries across the globe, with 61 operating chapters and constitute of 13,000+ members today. The Chandigarh chapter itself is home to 250 members and the event will feature over 600 participants from Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir.
TiECON Chandigarh 2018 Event Details
Dates: 8th and 9th March 2018.
Venue: ISB, Mohali.
For registration & Passes – Contact +91 9988005124 or +91 9855836111
TiECON Chandigarh will host a series of events over the two-day summit meant to energize and inspire aspiring entrepreneurs. The attendees can expect the following line-up of activities at 2018 edition of the event:
Start-Up Bazaar & Chandigarh Pitch Night
- Part 1 – Start-up Bazaar: In the initial stages, 40 selected startups will get a chance to present their product and service ideas in the Atrium inside TiECON 2018 Chandigarh. They may put forth their ideas under Argitech, Fintech, Robotech or other startups categories.
- Part 2 – Chandigarh Pitch Night: Ideas that qualify for the Pitch Night will get an opportunity to showcase themselves in front of all attendees. TiE and Chandigarh Angels Network (CAN) will evaluate and help them raise funding of up to 2 crores.
TiECON 2018 Chandigarh Luminary Speakers and Workshops
The conclave at TiECON 2018 Chandigarh will feature a brilliant line-up of Academicians, Government Leaders, Diplomats, Entrepreneurs, Incubators, and a wide range of funding agencies, angel investors, VCs, banks and more on the dais. While renowned leaders from brands like Amazon, Genesis Burson-Marsteller, ISB, Digital Vidya and more will conduct free workshops during the two-day line-up.
Speakers at TiECON Chandigarh 2018
- Academicians – Prof. Srivastava, Dean ISB | Prof Siddharth Singh ISB | Prof Louis Thomas, Wharton
- Government Leaders – CM Punjab – Sh Amrinder Singh | Member of Parliament – Jay Galla
- Diplomats – British High Commissioner – Sir Dominic Asquith, KCMG | High Commissioner of Canada – Nadir Patel |Ambassador of Israel – Daniel Carmon
- Policy makers – Chief Secretary, Punjab – Karan Avtar Singh |PM’s Economic Advisory Council – Shamika Ravi | Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion – Ramesh Abhishek
- Large businesses – Viacom 18 – Sudhanshu Vats
- Seasoned Investors – Unitus – Srikrishna Ramamoorthy | Ventureast – Srikanth Sundararajan | Indian Angel Network – Padmaja Ruparel | Ideaspring Capital – Naganand Doraswamy | TLabs – Soaib Grewal
- Eco-system providers – Chitkara – Madhu Chitkara | Sumeer Walia
- Successful Entrepreneurs – Go-JEK – Sidu Ponnappa
- Serial Entrepreneurs – Beyond Strategy – Rakesh Bhatia
- Successful scaling enterprises – Nearbuy – Ankur Warikoo | Karma Circles – Deepak Goel | Mogae – Tanya Goyal | Kalyani Studios – Viraj Kalyani
- Budding entrepreneurs – Xovian – Ankit Bhateja | Virtualinfocom – Arijit Bhattacharyya | Chaayos – Raghav Verma | Goodera – Richa Bajpai
- Social entrepreneurs – The India Network – Rahul Narvekar | The Better India – Dhimant Parekh and many more.
Software Technology Parks of India will be awarding entrepreneurs in nine different categories.
For more info, visit their website: www.tieconchd.com