Prices of smartphones have dipped post implementation of GST in India. To make the utmost of this advantage, the smartphone manufacturing companies are planning to launch their next product into the Indian market soon. Yes, you heard it right! Consumers will have the best monsoon this July as the smartphone market will have advanced version of the smartphones raining. From Nokia to Asus Zenfone, the world of gadgets and gizmos will offer something or the other to the Indian geeks in the upcoming days of July 2017.
Here is the list of top 5 upcoming smartphones that will be launched in India in July 2017. You can check out the specifications, prices and other details of these top 5 upcoming smartphones to be released in July 2017 in India.
Top 5 upcoming smartphones in India for July 2017
After Nokia had made a comeback into the world of mobile phones, it had by far launched many variants of its smartphones in India. To sustain itself in the competitive world of gizmos and technology, Nokia has announced to release its another variant of smartphone Nokia 5 in the Indian market this monsoon. Nokia 5 is amongst the top 5 upcoming smartphones to be launched in India in July 2017 and will be sold at a price of Rs Rs.12,899.
- Display: 5.2 inch
- Memory: 2 GB RAM 16 GB storage
- Battery: 3000 mAh in an aluminum 6000 series body.
- Android: 7.1 OS with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
- Camera: 13 MP rear and 8 MP front camera.
- Other features: Nokia 5 has a dual LED flash with phase detection autofocus. The device comes with dual sim slots, and can be connected with wifi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, fingerprint scanner and has expandable storage.
Moto E4/ E4 Plus
Another range of top 5 upcoming smartphones for July 2017 in India is Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus. Motorola is one smartphone manufacturers that launch series of various low, mid-range and premium mobile phones in the Indian market. Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus are a mid-range category smartphones that come with a fingerprint scanner and LED flash. The cost of Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus is speculated to be Rs 8, 999 and Rs 10, 999, respectively.
- Display: Moto E4- 5 inch / Moto E4 Plus- 5.5 inch
- Memory: Latest Android 7.1 OS, Moto E4- 2 GB RAM with16 GB internal storage capacity/ Moto E4 Plus- 3 GB RAM with 16 GB internal storage capacity
- Battery: Moto E4- 2800 mAh / Moto E4 Plus- 5000 mAh
- Processor: Mediatek MT6737 processor
- Camera: Moto E4- 8 MP rear and 5 MP front /Moto E4 Plus- 13 MP rear and 5 MP front
- Other features: Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus comes with dual sim slots and expandable storage.
Gionee A1 Plus
The much anticipated Gionee A1 plus is one of the top 5 upcoming smartphones in India. The phone is expected to launch for retail in July 2017. It is Gionee’s first smartphone that is backed up with dual camera setup and supports fast battery charging. The mobile phone handset just comes with a minor glitch that it can record 1080p resolution videos only but the smartphone comes with a sleek metallic body at Rs 31, 700 approx.
- Display: 6 inch
- Memory: Latest Android 7.0 with 4GB RAM 64GB internal storage
- Battery: 4,550 mAh
- Processor: Helio P25 processor
- Camera: 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera
- Other features: Wi-Fi, LTE, USB Type-C port, fingerprint sensor
Asus Zenfone AR
When talking about the top 5 upcoming smartphones in India in the month of July 2017, Asus Zenfone AR is an apt name to mention. This smartphone is speculated to be out in the market soon in July and it just weighs 170gm. It is one of the company’s rarest of the phones that support Google project tango and will be priced at Rs 49,990 approx. Its other specifications consist with the feature of 4-axis optical image stabilization for depth and motion of tracking sensor along with phase detection autofocus.
- Display: 5.7 inch 2 K Amoled screen
- Memory: 6/8 GB RAM with 64/128/256GB internal storage
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- Processor: Snapdragon 821
- Camera: 23 MP rear and 8 MP front camera
- Other features: Expandable storage, Wi-fi AC, LTE, dual sim slot, GPS, USB Type-C and Finger Print sensor.
Though Nubia is not a popular name amongst the smartphone companies in India it has impressive sleek & stylish device to turn many heads around. Nubia N2 is the second in series of the smartphone by the company with a metallic body. This smartphone comes with a focal length of 2.2 f and has only a rear camera. The smartphone Nubia N2 runs on the later Android 6.0 and its price is slated to be Rs 18, 999 approx.
- Display: 5.5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Memory: 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage; expandable up to 128GB
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Processor: Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Camera: 13 MP rear and phase detection autofocus
- Other features: Wifi AC, Bluetooth 4.0, dual sim slots
Though June month witnessed the release of many smartphones in India, July will be all the more enthralling for the lovers of smartphones and gizmos. We hope that the Indian market of the smartphone will flourish with the influx of the top 5 upcoming gadgets soon.