UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 on the official website. The notification is released today and the online application for the UPSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Force) also begins from today i.e 25th April 2018. All interested candidates who want to apply for the Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant ) Examination 2018 are advised to read the read the official notification first and then apply online on the official website.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates & Application Fees
Important Dates – The online application process for the UPSC CAPF Recruitment exam 2018 has started. The last date for the online application is 21 May 2018. All candidates are advised to apply on or before the last date. The last date to pay the application fee is 21st May 2018. The admit card for the UPSC CAPF exam will be out in the month of July and the exam will be conducted on 12th August 2018.
Application fees – The application fee for candidates belonging to general and OBC category is Rs.200. There is no fee for female candidates and candidates belonging to the SC and SC category. Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode by credit card, debit card or by net banking.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & How To Apply
Vacancies – Under the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 there are total 398 posts that are to be filled by the commission. These posts are for BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB. In BSF there are 60 posts, In CRPF there are 179 posts, In CISF there are 84 posts, In ITBP there are 46 posts and in SSB there are 29 posts. The minimum age limit to apply for the CAPF exam is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
How To Apply – All candidates who want to apply for the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 exam follow these steps.
– First of all, go to the official website of UPSC. The official website to apply online is https://upsconline.nic.in/
– Now Click on the “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
– A new window or page will be open in front of you.
– Now click on the link “Click Here for PART I” which is on the extreme right of the screen.
– read all the terms and conditions and click on Yes.
– Now fill all the details and submit the form. After that fill the part 2 of the registration and make all payments. Save the form and take a print out for future reference.