Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the list important instructions for the Civil Service (Prelims) Exam to be conducted on 3 June 2018. UPSC which is all set to conduct Civil Services exam 2018 in India for a huge number of candidates has rolled out does & don’t notification for the aspirants. For all those who have filled the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018 application, must check out the instructions from the Commission & follow the same during the exam.
Likewise every year, UPSC in 2018 is also holding a Civil Service exam to fill up prestigious posts to serve the country. After the closing of the application process, the commission is all set to test applicants knowledge with the Prelims exam 2018 on 3 June. Check out the does & don’t below.
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2018: Important Instruction (Does & Don’t)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has uploaded the E-Admit card this time for the candidates appearing for Civil Service exam 2018 (Prelims) on the official website i.e www.upsc.gov.in. And here are the important instructions to be kept in mind if you are going to appear for the UPSC Civil Service (Prelims) exam 2018-
- Students have been advised to download & take a print out of their admit card as because it has to be produced during the prelims exam of UPSC Civil Services 2018.
- In case of any blurred or uncleared photo on the admit card, the applicant has to carry 2 photos & an identity proof along with him/her.
- No paper admit card like earlier will be issued to the candidates for Union Public Service Commission Civil Services exam 2018.
- The candidate is requested to email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any discrepancy occurred in the E-Admit Card.
- Entry in the examination venue during the UPSC Prelims Civil Service exam will be closed 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam. And no candidates will be allowed to enter the venue after that.
- Also, candidates will not be allowed in any other exam venue as mentioned on their e-admit cards.
- Candidates must carry a Black Ball point pen to the filling up of the OMR Answer Sheet
- No mobile phone, camera, pen drive, smart watches or any other such type of electronic items will be allowed inside the exam hall during the UPSC Civil Services exam (Prelims) 2018.
- Even no costly items or bags will be allowed in the exam hall.
So applicants who have filled the Civil Service exam 2018 form under Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) & have been waiting for 3 June for their exam must keep these instructions in mind before entering the exam hall.