Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for its Civil Services Examination of 2017 also known as IAS examinations of 2017 with the admit card for the exam. The admit card put up online for download by the UPSC IAS 2017 aspirants witness “poor picture quality” following whch the UPSC has made “Aadhar Card” compulsory to be brought by the candidates appearing for UPSC IAS 2017 prelims this year as an Identity Proof to support the admit card released as a document of proof.
About UPSC IAS 2017 Exam Date and Admit Card
UPSC earlier had released a notification showcasing the announcement of Examination Date of IAS Prelims examination of 2017 this year. The notification released stated IAS Preliminary examination acting as a screening test for UPSC Civil Services aspirants of 2017 to appear for the aforementioned examination on June 18,2017.
Releasing an updated and latest notification of IAS Prelims examination of 2017 recently, UPSC has made it accessible for students to download their admit cards serving as a requisite document to appear for the UPSC IAS 2017 exam on June 18,2017.
UPSC IAS Prelims 2017 : Poor Picture Quality
Unfortunately, the admit cards that are made available for candidates appearing for UPSC IAS Prelims of 2017 this year find the picture quality of the photograph scanned on the admit card of a poor quality which makes the suspicion of impersonation that can happen as a consequence of it.
In order to rule out any such miscreant acts,UPSC has decided and released a latest updation making it compulsory for all the candodates appearing for the IAS Prelims examination to be held on June 18,2017 to carry their ‘Adhar Cards’ as the supporting document to attach as an identity proof along with the admit card.
UPSC IAS Prelims 2017 : Adhar Card mandatory
- UPSC is all set to conduct the most awaited examination of IAS Preims this year on June 18,2017
- The admit cards made available online for the candidates to download have a poor picture quality
- Admit Cards for UPSC IAS Prelims 2017 is an important document to be brought to the examination hall
- Failing which one is not even allowed to enter the premises to sit for the IAS prelims of 2017
- The Civil Services Exam i.e. IAS examinations by UPSC is most prestigious which fears miscreancy via admit cards
- UPSC had made it mandatory for candidates to carry ‘Adhar Card’ along with the admit card to appear in the exam
Just in case, a candidate is not in possession of ‘Adhar Card’ with its 12 digit Unique ID number, any photo-Identity Proof ike a Driving Licence, Voter I-card or passport would also do. Make sure while you appear for the UPSC IAS 2017 exam, you bring two passport sized photographs along with the necessary documents without carrying gadgets, mobiles etc to avoid barring from examinations in future. We all know how strict the norms laid down by UPSC are which demand to be respected.
SO, folks gear yourselves up as the UPSC IAS Prelims examination of 2017 is just around the corner ! All the best !
Source : NDTV
Also Read :