UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination 2018: The Union Public Service Commission has started the process of filling the DAF on its official website. All the candidates who are appearing the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam are advised to fill the DAF (Detailed Application Form) on the website of UPSC. Here are the complete details regarding DAF for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2018. Check it out.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination 2018 – Last Date For DAF
The process of fill the Detailed application form for the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2018 started on the website of UPSC from 23rd June. The last date to fill the DAF for Mains Civil Services Exam is 6th August 2018. Candidates are advised to fill the DAF online on or before the 6th August till 6 pm.
The Union Public Service Commission has also released the important instructions for the candidates regarding the filling of DAF. For more details regarding the DAF (Detailed Application Form) for the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam candidates are advised to check the official notification on the website of Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam DAF Application Process
The candidates who are seeking admission to the Civil Services Mains Examination must apply online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission. Candidates can fill the DAF on the website www.upsconline.nic.in directly. Alternatively follow these steps to fill the DAF:
– First of all, go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission. The official website is www.upsc.gov.in
– In the What’s New Section Click on the UPSC DAF for Civil Services Mains Exam 2018
– A new page will be open with the instructions and notification. Read all the instructions and details. After reading all the details, click on the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018.
– A new page will be open. Here candidates who are already registered will have to enter the details
– Candidates will have to enter the login Id, Password, and Captcha. After entering the details click on the login button.
– Now fill the details in the Detailed Application Form and make payments. Candidates make sure that they will make the payment for the DAF.