UPSC CMS 2018 Recruitment: Union Public Service Commission has started the online registration process for the UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2018. UPSC released the online notification for the CMS exam 2018 on 2nd May on its official website. The official notification of the UPSC 2018 CMS examination is available on the official website of UPSC. Candidates can check the notification of CMS on upsc.gov.in for more details.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Last Date 25th May
The online application window for the UPSC CMS exam 2018 is now open. All interested candidates who want to apply for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam can apply for the same on the official website of UPSC. All candidates are advised to first read the official notification of the UPSC CMS 2018 exam before applying online.
The online application process for the Union Public Service Commission CMS 2018 exam was started on 2nd May 2018. The last date for the application process is 25th May 2018. Candidates are advised to apply for the CMS 2018 exam on or before the last date. UPSC will release the admit card for the CMS 2018 exam in the month of July. The exam date for the CMS is 22nd July.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Application fee
Candidates applying for the UPSC CMS Recruitment exam 2018 will have to pay Rs.200 as application fee. This application fee is for all candidates belonging to General and OBC Category. There is no fee for all other categories (SC/ST/PH). Also, there is no fee for the women (all category). The application fee can be paid via SBI Challan, Online mode via credit card, debit card or by net banking.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details & Salary
As per Union Public Service Commission CMS notification, there are total 454 posts vacancies. These vacancies are to be filled for the post of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways (300 posts), Asst. Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services (16 posts) and Junior Scale Posts in the Central Health Services (138 posts). Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.56100 – 1,77,500 per month.
UPSC CMS 2018 Exam – Procedure For Online Application
All interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the UPSC CMS exam 2018 can apply online on the official website of UPSC. The official website of UPSC is www.upsconline.nic.in. Here are the steps to apply online.
– First of all, Go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission. The official website to apply online for the UPSC CMS exam is upsconline.nic.in.
– on the first page, you will see various options. Click on the “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
– Now a new page will open in front of you. Click on the CMS exam and then Click on Fill the part 1.
– Now accept all terms and conditions,
– Now fill all the details and make the necessary payment. After that don’t forget to fill the Part 2.
– After complete submission of the application form, take a print out for future reference.