UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for Various posts including JTO, JSO, Scientist, Chemist and various other posts. The candidates who want to fill the application form online are advised to first read and check the eligibility criteria in the official notification. Here are the details, vacancies and last date regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Last Date for Application
According to the Union Public Service Commission official notification, the candidates can now fill the application form online on the website upsconline.nic.in. The application window will remain open till 30th August for the application. Candidates can fill the application form by 11:59 pm on 30th August. Candidates who will apply can take the print out of the application till 11:59 on 31st August.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Other Details
The Union Public Service Commission has invited applications from candidates for total 34 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Junior Technical Officer (3 vacancies), Junior Scientific Officer (2 vacancies), Scientist ‘B’ (2 vacancies), Deputy Legislative Counsel (4 vacancies), Chemist and Metallurgist (7 vacancies), Principal Officer (1 vacancy), Lecturer (9 vacancy), Vice-Principal/Asst. Inspector of Training/Industrial Liaison Officer (6 vacancies).
Only the candidates belonging to the OBC and General Category will have to pay the application fee of Rs.25. The application fee can be paid either by credit card, debit card or by net banking. There is no application fee for the Women candidates and candidates belonging to the SC/ST and PWD category.
The application process of filling the application form is started on the official website. Candidates who want to apply for these post or vacancies in UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) will first have to register themselves and then apply online. Here are the steps to apply online:
– Just visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission upsc.gov.in
– Now Click on the recruitment and choose ORA
– Now a new page will open with vacancies details under various advertisements
– read the vacancy details under the Advertisement No: 15/2018
– Now click on the apply now button which is available on the right side of each post
– Fill all the details and pay the application form
– Candidates can also apply for every post but for this users will have to apply again. At one time candidates can only apply for one post.