UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification and invited online application from eligible candidates for various posts. All interested candidates who want to fill the application form are advised to check the official notification and then apply online if they are eligible. Here are the details regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2018, last date, vacancies and other information.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates & Application Fee
Last Date: The online application process is now open for the various posts in UPSC. Candidates can now fill the application form online. The last date for filling the application form is 30th August 2018 and the last date for printing the application form is 31st August. Candidates are advised to fill and apply for the posts on or before the last date.
Application Fee: For the UPSC Recruitment 2018 application, Candidates belonging to the General Category and the OBC Category will have to pay Rs.25 as application fee while there is no fee for women candidates and SC/ST/PH category candidates.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Application Procedure
Vacancies: According to the official notification released by the Union Public Service Commission, there are total 34 vacancies for various posts. These vacancies are for Junior Technical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer (Biology), Lecturer (Medical Laboratory Technology), Vice Principal/Asst. Inspector of Training/Industrial Liaison Officer-cum-Officer-in-Charge/Training Officer, Chemist and Metallurgist, Deputy Legislative Counsel (Grade-III Of Indian Legal Service) and Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director General(Technical).
How to Apply: The online application process for filling the application under the UPSC Recruitment 2018 has started on the website of the Union Public Service Commission. The official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in. Here are the steps to apply online
– First of all, go to the official website of UPSC and then click on the Recruitment Tab on the Home Page
– Under the Recruitment tab, click on the ORA
– Now a new page will be open with details of the posts and vacancies
– Click on the Apply Now button against the post shown under the Advertisement No. : 15/2018
– Fill the application form and pay the application fee
– The candidates applying for the first time will have to register themselves on clicking the New Registration Button available on the top of the page
For more Details: UPSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification