UPSC Recruitment 2018: UPSC has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for various posts. Interested candidates who are willing to fill the application for the UPSC 2018 Recruitment are advised to check and read the official notification on the website of Union Public Service Commission website and then apply online. Here are the details of the UPSC Recruitment 2018. Check all details here regarding the starting date, last date, application fee & vacancies.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Details
Last Date: The process of filling the application form for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 has started on the website of Union Public Service Commission. The last date to fill and submit the application form online is 16th August. Candidates are advised to fill the application form online on or before 16th August.
Application Fee: For the candidates belonging to the General Category and OBC Category will have to pay Rs.25 as application fee. There is no application fee for the SC/ST/PH & Women. The application fee can be paid either by depositing cash in SBI, Credit card or debit card.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Application Process
Vacancies: According to the official notification of the Union Public Service Commission, there are total 12 vacancies. These vacancies are for the Psychologist – 9 vacancies, Assistant Legislative Counsel – 1 vacancy, Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 2 vacancies, and one Administrative Officer vacancy.
How To Apply: The online application process for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 has started on the official website. Candidates who want to apply for the various vacancies in the Union Public Service Commission will first have to register themselves on the official website. Here are the steps for registration and online applications:
– First of all, go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission
– Now on the home page, click on the Recruitment Tab and then click on the Online Recruitment Application
– A new page will open with details of the vacancies. If you already register then click on the apply Now Under the Advertisement No. : 14/2018 Or If you haven’t registered then click on the New registration. Fill all the details and after the registration process click on the apply now
– After clicking on the apply now button candidates will have to enter the registration id and password and then submit it
– Now fill the application form and pay the application fee
– Submit the application form for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 and take a print out of the same for future reference