UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission has released a new official notification on the official website regarding the recruitment of candidates for the post of Drug Inspector and Lecturer. The interested candidates who are willing to apply can check the official notification on the website of UPSC and then apply online. Here are some of the important details regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Dates & Application Fees
Important Dates: The Union Public Service Commission released the detailed advertisement regarding the recruitment for the various posts on 25th August. The process of filling the application form also started from 25th August. The last date to fill and completely submit the application form is 13th September and the last date to take a print out of the same is 14th September.
Application Fee: As per the UPSC Official notification, the application fee for the General and OBC Category is Rs.25 while there is no application fee for other category candidates. Also, there is no application fee for the female candidates. The application fee can be paid via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or via remitting cash in SBI
UPSC Recruitment 2018- Vacancies & Application Procedure
Vacancies: According to the official notification of the Union Public Service Commission there are total 21 vacancies that are to be filled by the Commission. These vacancies are for various departments. The vacancies are for the post of Drug Inspector and Lecturer. For the post of Drug Inspector, there are 17 vacancies and for Lecture posts, there are 4 vacancies. For details regarding vacancies check the UPSC Official Notification.
How to Apply: The online application procedure for the various posts in UPSC has started on the official website. Candidates can now fill the application form online at upsconline.nic.in. Here are the steps to apply online:
– Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
– On the home page click on the Recruitment Tab and then click on ORA
– After clicking on that a new page will open
– Read the Advertisement no 16/2018
– On the same page if you are a new user, then click on the New Registration and if you have already registered then click on the Already Registered Button
– Fill the application form and pay the application fee
– In last download the confirmation page and take a print out of the application formad