UPSC Recruitment 2018: On 2nd of May, Union Public Service Commission started the online application for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2018. Candidates who are preparing for the CMS Exam can apply online on the website of UPSC for the CMS 2018 exam. The application window is now open but will close on 25th May. here are the complete details. Check it out.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Last Date For Application is 25th May
The Union Public Service Commission released the official notification and started the application process for the UPSC CMS 2018 exam on 2nd May. Candidates can apply online for the CMS 2018 exam on or before 25th May. The application fee for the Combined Medical Services Examination can be paid till 25th may. The admit card for the UPSC CMS exam 2018 will be available in the month of July and the exam will be conducted on 22nd July.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Application Procedure
How To Apply: All interested candidates who want to apply for the UPSC CMS (Combined Medical Services Examination) 2018 can apply online on the official website. To apply online, candidates need to visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in and then follow these steps.
– After visiting the Union Public Service Commission website (www.upsconline.nic.in), Click on the UPSC CMS exam part 1 registration.
– A new window will be open with important details.
– Accept all conditions and then continue to fill the part 1.
– In the first part, candidates need to enter all personal details, payment, Center Selection and Photo & Sign upload process.
– After all the details fill the second part and then submit the application form.
– In the end after the submission of the application form, take a print out of the application.
UPSC CMS Exam 2018 – Important Details
Vacancies: There are total 454 vacancies for various posts in different departments. Union Public Service Commission will conduct the UPSC CMS exam 2018 for the post of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway, Junior Scale Posts in the Central Health Services & Asst. Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services.
Application Fee: The application fee for General and OBC Category is Rs.200. There is no application fee for women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category. The fee can be paid via SBI Challan, Credit card, Debit Card or by net banking.