UPSC Recruitment 2018: Last month, Union Public Service Commission released a notification for the various posts recruitment. The application process for the same also started last month. Now the Last date for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 is coming near and candidates who want to apply for the same are advised to fill the application form before the last date. Here are the full details.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Last Date For Application
The last date for the online application process for the various posts recruitment in UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is coming near. Candidates can apply online for the vacancies in UPSC on or before 14th June. The candidates will not be able to submit the application form after 14the June. The application fee can be paid on or before 15th June.
The application fee for the General Category candidates and the OBC Category candidates is Rs.25. The women category candidates and the SC/ST category candidates, there is no application fee. The applications without the fee will be rejected.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Procedure for Application
Vacancy Details: There are various vacancies in UPSC. The candidates can apply for the post of Director, Senior Design Officer Grade 1 (Engineering), Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor (Nephrology), Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor (Paediatrics), Assistant Professor Unani, and Lecturer.
How to Apply: The last date for the UPSC various posts is coming near. Candidates can only apply on or before the 14 June and the fee can be paid on or before 15th June. Here are the steps to apply online:
– Candidates will have to visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission. The official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in.
– On the home page, click on the Recruitment tab and then click on the ORA.
– A new page will be open. On this page the Advertisement No. : 10/2018 will be displayed with various posts.
– Now click on apply now button on the post for which the candidates want to apply.
– Fill all the details and pay the application fee, After the submission of the application take a print out of the form for future use.