UPSEE 2017 counselling registrations have started as on June 19 for the qualified candidates from all streams and programs across India. The entrance exam, UPSEE 2017 was conducted by AKTU on April 16, 2017. Aspirants seeking admissions to B.Tech/B.E programmes across the state in the engineering colleges were required to appear in UPSEE 2017 and now have to go through counselling sessions.
UPSEE 2017 Counselling – Details
The Counselling for UPSEE 2017 will be held in five phases. Only those candidates, who have qualified the UPSEE 2017 exam will be allowed to participate in the counselling. Applicants need to register themselves and get scanned copies of required documents.
The documents which are required to be uploaded by the candidates should be in 200 KB size each. Spot counselling would be held only for Government colleges. After the seats are alloted to the candidates, they have to pay the admission fee to confirm their seats. Candidates aspiring for UPSEE 2017 can check all the details for counselling below.
UPSEE Counselling Important Dates 2017
- Registration for Counselling and Payment of Counselling Fee of UPSEE 2017 is from – June 19 to June 24, 2017.
- Counselling Process will go on from June 20 to June 26, 2017
- Seat Allotment List of UPSEE 2017 will be out on June 29, 2017
- Registration and Payment of Counselling Fee dates are from July 3 to July 5, 2017.
- Counselling Process will take place from July 3 to July 7, 2017
- Seat Allotment List for second round of UPSEE 2017 will be out on July 9, 2017
- Registration and Payment of Counselling Fee = July 11 to July 13, 2017
- Counselling Process- July 11 to July 15, 2017
- Seat Allotment List for UPSEE Counselling 2017 will be out on July 16, 2017
- Registration and Payment of Counselling Fee- July 19 to July 21, 2017
- Counselling Process- July 19 to July 23, 2017
- Seat Allotment List – July 24, 2017
- Registration and Payment of Counselling Fee- July 31, 2017
- Counselling Process- July 31 to August 1, 2017
- The last seat Allotment List for UPSEE 2017 will be out on August 2, 2017
Spot Counselling (Only for Government Colleges): August 6 to August 15, 2017.
Procedure for UPSEE Counselling 2017
Registration: For Registration, you need the following:
- Application Number
Counselling Fee Payment: For General and OBC candidates- Rs. 20,000
For SC/ST candidates- Rs. 12,000
Mode of Payment: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
Submission of Documents: Scanned copies of following documents are required-
- UPSEE Admit Card
- UPSEE Rank Card
- Class 12th Certificate and Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Rural weitage Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
After document verification, One-time-password (OTP) will be provided to candidates for choice filling.
UPSEE 2017 Counselling Choice Filling process
Candidates should fill choices for courses and colleges in the order of their preference. Choices can only be modified before locking them. Candidates should fill maximum choices to avoid missing seats.
Seat allotment will be based on the UPSEE 2017 merit rank of the candidates, Choices made by the candidate and the availability of seats. Preference will be given to candidates with higher Rank. Aspirants are required to confirm their seat by paying a part of fee i.e, Rs. 15000 online. In the case of no confirmation, the respected seats will be forfeited.