In July 2018, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission release the official notification and invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Agriculture Technical Assistant. The application window is now open and candidates can fill the application form now on the official website. Here are some major details of UPSSSC recruitment 2018.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee & Last Date
Application Fee: For the General Category candidates and the candidates belonging to the OBC Category, the application fee is Rs.185 (Rs 160 application fee + 25 Online Charges). For SC/ST category candidates, the application fee is Rs.95 (Rs 70 application fee + 25 Online charges). For the Physically handicapped candidates, there is no application fee but they have to pay Rs.25 as online application charges.
Last Date: The process of filling the application form for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 started on 21st July. The candidates can now fill and submit the application form online on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. the last date to submit the online application form and payment of fee is 23rd August.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Steps For Online Applications
Vacancies: According to the official notification of UPSSSC recruitment 2018, there are total 2059 vacancies. Out of these all vacancies in UPSSSC, total 1031 vacancies are for General Category, 432 for the SC category, 41 for ST category and 555 are for the OBC Category.
How To Apply: The procedure of filling the application form for the various posts in UPSSSC has started. As per the official notification of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission, the last date is 23rd August. Here are the steps to apply online.
– Just simply visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. The official website of UPSSSC is www.upsssc.gov.in
– On the left side of the home page click on the Candidate Registration’
– A new page will open. On this page, there will be Users Instructions, Advertisement and Apply Now Link. Click on the Advertisement link to read the official notification or Click on the Apply Now Link to apply online
– Now click on the New Registration
– Fill all the details on the registration page and submit it
– Once the registration process will complete candidates will have to fill the application form
– Pay the application fee and submit the application fee
For other details, Candidates are advised to read the official notification of UPSSSC http://upsssc.gov.in/UploadNotices/ADVT_1307.pdf