Volkswagen To Take On The Competition With This Huge Offer | Buy in 2017, Pay in 2019

The Volkswagen Vento is one of the most underrated cars in the C segment and has its own niche of customers. The car is facing tough competition from the likes of Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz which honestly offer better value for money and which is exactly what the customer in this segment really needs.

However, Volkswagen Vento has a new trick up its sleeve and hopes to regain its lost market share with the new offer.

Buy A Volkswagen Vento Today And Pay The EMI In 2019

Volkswagen Vento is hoping to lure in some customers by offering them an option to pay exactly one year after they buy the car. All jokes aside, Volkswagen means that you just need to pay the down payment of the Vento right now and will only have to pay the first set of instalments exactly one year later. The initial down payment of the car will be 20% of the total amount and the rest 80% of the amount will be financed by the bank (exclusive partner banks of Volkswagen).

This means that you only pay the 20% price for the Volkswagen Vento and the additional road tax and insurance. Volkswagen has gone an extra mile and offered other discounts to on the Vento which will be deducted from the 20% amount of the Vento that you pay. The bank will finance the car for a normal 5 year term like any other car but since you do not pay for the first year you will have to pay the entire EMI for the Volkswagen Vento in a period of four years.

Volkswagen Vento goes against the segment favourites like Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz

Cars like Volkswagen Vento and the Skoda Rapid are facing tough competition from cars like Honda City and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz which are the segment favourites. They offer better roomier cabins and better value for money than the Volkswagen Vento and honestly come with a promise of a better service network. However, the subtle looks of the Vento and Volkswagen’s exceptional quality with an extremely lucrative discount offer may turn things around for the car in the Indian market.

Source: CarToq

Discounts on Tata Tiago, Tata Hexa, Tigor & Tata Zest for 2017 Year End | Check Prices

Comments

Ishpreet Singh

A sound engineer, blogger, tech geek and a critic are the few words that describe Ishpreet Singh. He is an avid reader, an audiophile, and a huge David Fincher fan - basically all things art. He believes that the true strength of the written word lies not in the one who writes but in the one who reads and is able to comprehend. You can reach Ishpreet at hello@chandigarhmetro.com