Volkswagen Tiguan, the premium SUV has made its way in the Indian market. The bookings for the car are now open and the deliveries will begin from June 2017.
Volkswagen’s Tiguan SUV will come in two two variants namely, Highline and Comfortline. India is a good market for Volkswagen. The company has tried both low-cost variants like Polo as well as high-end variants over here and this time it has come up with Tiguan.
Volkswagen Tiguan SUV 2017-Price & Specs
The two variants of the SUV Tiguan will come with a diesel powertrain only. And the cost of those would be:
- The ComfortLine 2.0 TDI DSG costs Rs 27.98 lakhs
- The Highline 2.0 TDI DSG costs Rs 31.38 lakhs
The specifications of the Volkswagen Tiguan SUV that has been recently launched in India are:
- The Engine Type of Tiguan in India is 2.0 litre, 4 cylinder, 1,968 cc.
- 141 bhp at 4000 rpm Max Power.
- 340 Nm at 1,750-2,750 rpm of Max Torque.
- 7 speed DSG automatic Gearbox.
- 17.06 kmpl efficient.
- Equipped with 4Motion Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD).
Volkswagen Tiguan’s Award Winning Features
- The Tiguan SUV India is built on the Volkswagen’s MQB platform
- Has LED head, fog and tail lamps
- Electrically operated tailgate that has adjustable opening angle
- 17 to 18-inch diamond cut alloy wheels
- Three spoke flat bottom steering wheel with controls
- The Tiguan’s centre console has a 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation
- Also, the console has Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Mirror Link
- Car comes with a panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting
- Illuminated car door sill plates and Dark Grid inserts
- Multi-way adjusting electric front seats
- Reverse parking camera
- Heat insulated glasses to maintain the cabin’s temperature
The five-seater SUV, Tiguan launched in India has won the award for being Europe’s safest car making it famous in the country.
The car launched in India has amazing safety features like Hill hold control, adaptive headlamps, rain sensing wipers, active hood and deformative side wings. And with its 615-litre boot, the car gives a perfect freedom to store more in long journeys.
Volkswagen Tiguan in India has self-sealing tyres that protect during punctures.
So, guys, I think if you want to buy a car that has great features and is no.1 in safety then go for Volkswagen Tiguan the Premium SUV.
Also, Check Out
Volvo Cars Will Now Be Made in India | Plant Comes Up in Karnataka.