Volvo launches its stylish new V90 Cross Country (CC) car in India today. The V90 Cross Country is launched in the station wagon segment of its car lineup by the Volvo company. V90 being an estate wagon is also capable of delivering off road driving and shares features of the much famous Volvo S90 saloon. The V90 Cross Country dons sleek yet sporty look with luxurious interiors and world class technology integrated inside. Offering 8 speed automatic transmission, four driving modes and powered by a 2.0 litre diesel engine the Volvo’s V90 CC is something you better watch out for.
New Volvo V90 Cross Country: 10 Things To Know
Volvo has shared some interesting facts about its new V90 Cross Country estate car on the internet. So before you get your hands on the new V90 here is a list of 10 facts that you need to know about the new station wagon right away.
- The V90 by Volvo has been introduced under the station wagon segment by the Volvo company internationally. But for India the car has been given the Cross Country last name which means that the car has been introduced as a crossover edition of a normal sedan or hatchback by Volvo.
- Volvo company has stated that V90 CC is the successor of the XC70 and the V70 Volvo car models spiritually.
- Volvo V90 CC is majorly designed on the S90 saloon pattern and shares most of its features in terms of styling and dimensions.
- Magnificent Thor’s Hammer LED front lights, aggressive bumper design, sharp roof trails in brushed aluminium finish are some the design features of V90 that differentiate from the S90 sedan.
- Volvo’s V90 CC is a bit on the shorter side in terms of length wise dimension as compared to the S90 but height wise it outdoes the later, being 109mm more taller than S90
- The ground clearance of the V90 CC is on the impressive side with 210 mm, with a wheelbase of 2941mm comprising of 20 inch alloy wheels.
- The car has quite a large boot space of 590 ltr that is expandable upto 1526 ltrs.
- The interiors of Volvo V90 CC are luxuriously designed in dual tone color scheme and the seats are encased in tan brown leather upholstery without compromising on the comfort.
- The car has high end infotainment system integrated in it with a huge tablet sized infotainment touch screen attached on the centre console.
- Volvo V90 Cross Country has a 2-ltr diesel engine that gives out 235 bhp power and offering a maximum torque of 480 Nm combined with 8 speed automatic transmission.
Volvo V90 Cross Country: Pricing
Volvo is expected to sell its new V90 Cross Country station wagon at a price range of Rs 75 lac approximately. But as the GST has been rolled out in the Indian market recently it can be said that the price of the car might come down. The V90 CC is launched in India as a Completely Built-up Unit (CBU) and the company will sell 200 cars per year. Right now, taking its mesmerizing design and features in to consideration Volvo’s V90 CC has no competitor for itself in the market.
Also, Check Out