Digitization has its roots in every part of life. One can find the effect of digitization in his life from his smartphone to major market giants. Everything that seemed to be tiny has grown to be a remarkable and important entity due to digitization. From time immemorial the share markets that deal in physical assets in the form of shares and assets have conquered our economy. As time progressed the digitization has spread its roots in this also. One such effect is known by the name digital assets aka digital currency in the form of cryptocurrency.
Once unknown it has become a part and parcel of an economy now. People who got to know about the concept became the riches of today and inspired those who want to get rich. One of the cryptos that are most famous moreover the name that is used mostly in the world that too in place of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. They completely changed the outlook of their investors since their launch and today the number of cryptocurrencies has grown from several to many. You can also take the reference from bitcointrader2.com to clarify your doubt as per your requirements.
This article discusses the cryptocurrencies that are making run around the world and revolving like the earth is revolving its axis.
- Ethereum (ETH): It can be regarded as a newbie in this field. The technology consisting of smart contracts led to its growth and development. It can also be referred to as the technically advanced version of Bitcoins. It is mostly referred to as digital gold having a market capitalization of $100 billion. It was established in 2015 and since it has become a powerful source of digital assets. Ethereum is useful for real-time transactions and has little towards the reserves type. It is also fiercely fast as compared to Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin (BTC): It is the most famous and most widely accepted form of cryptocurrency all over the world. Even though it is not the most technically advanced as compared to others but when compared to other currencies it is still referred to as the most used form of cryptocurrencies. Established in the year of 2009 it has generated a market capitalization of $600 billion. It also has a return rate of around 300% thus making it a sure contender for the most used cryptocurrency. It conquers around two-thirds of the market share. Not only in good books but more than 50% of attacks that happen on currencies are also on this currency making it prone to spammers and other illegal activities.
- Ripple (XRP): The Ethereum and bitcoins are decentralized forms of cryptocurrencies making it easy to do away with the secret transactions that also include the illegal ones. Unlike these, XRP is a centralized form of digital currency. It was established in 2012 holding a market capitalization of $13 billion. In the year 2021 itself, it is XRP that has 10x potential. Managed and funded by Ripple labs it has benefited from the powerful companies like VISA and other payment processors that are centralized.
- Stellar (XLM): A strong contender of XRP. It has the advantage of very low cost across the border trading. Established in the year 2014 has an approximate market capitalization of $5 billion and a return rate of 189%. After racing away with bitcoin in 2020 and winning equally the year 2021 is considered as a year of Stellar (XLM).
- Cardano (ADA): It is the largest third-generation cryptocurrency. Established in 2017 with a total market cap of $8 billion. It is also the most technically advanced form of cryptocurrency available to date.
- Dogecoin (DOGE): It is an internet meme-based currency that took the world by storm. As the name suggests it was the meme of a dog making a strange face. It was established in 2013 with a market cap of $1 billion. It is growing and it is believed that it is going to hit the markets with a bang.
Thus, one can see that the world of cryptos is large and at the same time deep. Keeping oneself updated and striving towards the goals is only an option to succeed in this vast network of currencies.