Mi Max 2, a new smartphone by Xiaomi is set to be launched and the specifications hint that it’s going to be a masterpiece. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer is going to launch Mi Max 2 phablet Wednesday, April 19. Just a day before its release Xiaomi’s Mi Max 2 phablet’s unofficial pictures are afloat all over the internet.
The leaked pictures do not show the front of the Mi Max 2 device but have given a fairly good idea to the curious masses about its design.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2: In The Picture
The rendered picture of the Mi Max 2 tell a partial story about the phone’s physical features and some technical ones as well. The device seems to have a minimalistic design and looks quite durable and strong.
- Mi Max 2 has a full-metal unibody smothered in Champagne Gold.
- The phone has a camera at its back on the top left corner with a flash.
- Dual speaker grilles are available at the bottom edge of the phone.
- A USB Type C port can also be seen.
- The device also has 3.5 mm audio jack on top.
- A fingerprint scanner is located at the back in the middle of Mi Max 2.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2: Preliminary Specifications
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/Micro-SIM,dual stand-by)
- IPS LCD , 16M colors
- Mi Max 2 has 6.44 inch screen.
- 1080x1920pixels resolution(342 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protected
- Android OS, V7.1.1(Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626
- Max 2 by Mi features Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex A53
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- MicroSD, upto 256 GB
- 64 GB, 4GB RAM, 128GB, 6GB RAM(Prime Model)
- Mi Max 2 has 12 Mega-pixel front camera with face detection, autofocus and dual LED and 5MP rear camera.
- Camera also has features like 1/2.3″ sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh fast charging battery
- Colors available in Mi Max 2 = Gray, Silver, Gold.
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will be unveiled in Beijing, China. It will be launched in India once it has been launched in China. Right now the price of the device is unavailable. But according to GSMarena the price of the Mi Max 2 has been rated 6/10.
Also, Check Out